Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somalilander or Not Somalilander? Part 2

Liibaan   

AfricaOwn;722270 wrote:
How do you figure that awdal wants out? Are you serious with yourself when saying that? Have you not seen the Awdal elders speak about this or the events that took place in Borama last week the 18th of May? Stop being emotional, come to your senses dude.

Only Awdal people know what Awdal wants !!! not africaown, the only emotional person in this thread is Africaown, take your own advice.

'Liibaan';722273 wrote:
I don't think clans are political parties, but the reality on the ground is Somali politics is all about conflict between clans, meaning somali cvil war was clan war. SNM/Somaliland, Puntland, Awdal, SSC, Maakhir, Galmudug, Udub, Kulmiye, and most somali political groups are basically Clan based entities.

o.k I have two questions now. 1) do you think that is a bad thing/problem 2) what implications does this have for Somalis/Somali politics/SOmalia .

---

Xaaji the reason why I asked you to remove it is because I knew that it would turn the whole thread into a picture/video thread rather than a civil discussion.

PLEASE STOP POSTING VIDEOS AND PICTURES PEOPLE. mAKE A POINT USING YOUR WORDS OR NOT AT ALL.

Lool posting one video 3 times won't change the facts and all they say is guushaa awdal ba leh and indeed dee guusha awdal ba leh

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Degmada baki

Degmada boon in western awdal

Som@li   

Liibaan, Don't entertain "these silly questions, from OdaySomali and rest, unless they are dumb, they clearly know and aware what is going on in these regions, it is a simple choice, accept justice, or not.

Som@li   

'Liibaan';722206 wrote:
Ibti,

The vast majority of SSC people want to be part United Somalia, it means SSC people want to share a country with their fellow Somalis Puntland, Maakhir, Awdal, Galmudug, Hiraan, Northwest/Togdheer, Gedo, Juba , etc

You need to understand that SSC is one region in Somalia , like Bari, Nugaal, Mudug, Hiiraan, Awdal, Jube, etc All Somali people collectively need to answer, where is Somalia? Not just SSC people .

SSC people believe Somalia as their country, they recognize Sheikh Shariif as the president of Somalia, they willing to wait Central Government of Somalia, temporarily SSC people want to have their own SSC State like Puntland, Galmudug, Hiraan, Awdal, Azania.

Secessionists like Siilaanyo, XX, JB are saying SSC People don’t exist, while at the same time they don’t want to be part of Somalia, they are hypocrites. I don’t want SSC Region to be part of SNM/ Somaliland faction, because Warlord Siilaanyo and his fans JB and XX hate and deny the existence of SSC people, and they believe lies like SNM clan militia defeated of SSC people in 1991. When there was no war or battle that took place in North Somalia in 1991.

If Somaliland claim all the territories of the former british somali colony, then there is no such thing as Somaliland, because the former colony is dead and irrelevant today. If Hargeisa,Burco, and Barbara want to separate from Somalia, they can do without bringing back the old colonial maps.

Somalilanders/ secessionists should understand
If Somalia is divisible , So is the territories of former British Somali colony.
Forcing SSC people to be part of Somaliland's Colonial map never worked in the past, and it will never work in the future. In 20th century hundred thousands of SSC people lost their lives fighting for their independence and their freedom, and they rejected the British occupation and the unjust British colonial map.

Likewise, people of Western Somalia, NFD, Palestine, Kashmiir, South Sudan, Kurdistan, East Timor, all of them don't want to accept colonial maps No want to be occupied and oppressed including Northwest/Togdheer region .

Every Somali region will be a player Awdal, Northwest/ Togdheer [somaliland], Puntland, SSC, Maakhir , Galmudug, Hiiraan, Bay and Bakool. Somaliland is like any other Somali region.

You don’t have to assume or put words in my mouth. I have big problem with Warlord Siilaanyo, his Somaliland clan militia, because they are waging aggressive clan wars on SSC people. But that doesn’t mean I hate Northwest/Togdheer [somaliland] people or region. Secessionists have problem with Somalia and Governments of Somalia, does that mean they hate people of Somalia?

There is a war and a military conflict between Northwest/Togdheer and SSC Regions, but I don’t think people hate each other.

NO, Subhana Allah thats haraam and unjust, because I fear Allah and the day of judgment, I will forgive and I wish for Northwest/Somaliland, what I wish for my home region SSC, and every other Somali region Puntland ,Maakhir Hiiraan ,Awdal, Galmudug. Etc.

And I would ensure Northwest/SL region get a fair share, like Puntland, SSC, Galmudug, Awdal, Maakhir, Hiiraan, and Gedo

Being marginalized or occupied is terrible like the situation in Iraq, Palestine, Kashmiir, or Western Somali/Onlf and SSC Region to a lesser degree, so I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

YES, after all that happened, My neighbours (SL), are still my fellow Somali brothers like my Puntland brothers, my maakhir brothers, my Galmudug brothers, my Gedo brothers, My Awdal brothers, my Western Somalia/Onlf brothers, my hiiraan brothers, my banadir brothers, my Djibouti brothers, my NFD brothers.

Even if Hargeisa & Burco separate from Somalia, and SSC Region remain as part of United Somalia, we are all still neighbours, and brothers, both sides need to coexist peacefully within one entity or not.

In reality Somali problems can be easily solved if Somalis are willing to respect each other, and ready to compromise. I believe all Somali people can coexist peacefully within ONE entity Somalia/Somaliweyn. If one region like Somaliland/Northwest want to separate from Somalia and leave the union, that is fine, their wish should be respected . But also I expect also my neighbours (Somaliland) to respect the wishes of SSC people to have their own SSC State of Somalia and remain part of United Somalia.

Unity is always better than division, United we stand, and divided we fall. But If Somali people cannot share one-entity and country SOMALIA/Somaliweyn, and somalis want to have 20 or 30 mini countries, no problem. Therefore, we should respect if Hergaisa, Burca, and Barbara want to have a country called “Somaliland”. Similarly, we should respect if Las Anod, Buhoodle, Taleex, Yaqoori, Boocame, widhwidh, and Xudun want to have a country called “SSC”. We should respect if Borame and Zeylac want to have a country called “Awdal” , and also we respect if Las Qorey, Badhan, and Dhahar want to have a country called Maakhir.

I think I am reasonable and fair person. I believe the Golden Rule “One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself”,
and in Islam we have a hadith “None of you [truly] believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself.”
—An-Nawawi's Forty Hadith 13 (p. 56)

Excellent points bro. and can add the quote from the great philosopher Immanuel Kant, my signature!

liibaan would you welcome that your area in sool to be part of a future Somalia state while the area that are not settled by the garaad clan in the sool region will be part of Somaliland like oog and caynabo and bohol north of xudun city eventhough i believe there is no reason for further divison between the clans of Somaliland since Somaliland is a multi tribal society, the garaad clan inhabit the central and eastern section of the sool region in a referendum i believe even a majority if not half will vote for an independent Somaliland. And another question would you accept a pro Union Political party with in Somaliland so that you can express your Politlcal views and desires as a citizen with in the Somaliland constitution?

Som@li;722295 wrote:
Liibaan, Don't entertain "these silly questions from OdaySomali

loool @ silly questions. What's silly about my question haha

Liibaan   

Xaaji Xunjuf;722299 wrote:
liibaan would you welcome that your area in sool to be part of a future Somalia state while the area that are not settled by the garaad clan in the sool region will be part of Somaliland like oog and caynabo and bohol north of xudun city.

Oog, Caynabo, and Bohol should have to right to choose between United Somalia, SSC State , or Somaliland.

l eventhough i believe there is no reason for further divison between the clans of Somaliland since Somaliland is a multi tribal society

SNM/Somaliland is a one-clan faction, other clans/regions like Awdal, Maakhir and SSC in North Somalia have the right to have their Regional States, and remain part of United Somalia. All somalis can co-exist peacefully within United Somalia, because Somalia is a country for all somali people and all clans.

the garaad clan inhabit the central and eastern section of the sool region in a referendum i believe even a majority if not half will vote for an independent Somaliland.

Stop the lies, everyone can claim the majority if not half of Northwest/Togdheer people (Hargeisa, Burco, and Barbara) will support United Somalia.

It is well known fact that vast majority of Awdal, Maakhir and SSC people will vote Yes for United Somalia.

another question would you accept a pro Union Political party with in Somaliland so that you can express your Politlcal views and desires as a citizen with in the Somaliland constitution?

Ask yourself would you accept a pro-secession political party within United Somalia or Puntland, so that you can express your political views and desires as a citizen within the Somalia Constitution or Puntland Constitution.

Awdal, Maakhir and SSC people have nothing to do with the clan session and so-called Somaliland. Because Awdal, Maakhir, and SSC people don't want to be part of snm/Somaliland.

Liibaan   

Som@li;722295 wrote:
Liibaan, Don't entertain "these silly questions, from OdaySomali and rest, unless they are dumb, they clearly know and aware what is going on in these regions, it is a simple choice, accept justice, or not.

You right Som@li, I shouldn't entertain Silly Questions, Odey Somali is a secessionist who wants to divide Somalia into mini-clan states.

Some are not interested in peace, equality, or justice, and they are hypocrites who want a self-determination and freedom for themselves, and at same time they want to attack, invade, occupy, and oppress others, but it is impossible.

Liibaan   

Som@li;722297 wrote:
Excellent points bro. and can add the quote from the great philosopher
Immanuel Kant,
my signature!

Thank you bro, and I like your signature :)

"Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of any other, never merely as a means to an end, but always at the same time as an end.”

—Immanuel Kant

The Zack   

Som@li and Liibaan,

If we put the clan argument aside for a minute, can you guys picture the people of SSC and Somaliland living together peacefully?

'Liibaan';722302 wrote:

Awdal, Maakhir and SSC people have nothing to do with the clan session and so-called Somaliland. Because Awdal, Maakhir, and SSC people don't want to be part of snm/Somaliland.

Hi warped logic: Only the "I" clan are the secessionists and others are totally against it. No matter what you show him (the videos, pics, elders speaking out) his locked to that position :). He wont accept divisions within the Sool clan, Eastern Sanaag which includes its capital fall under the control of SL, and there is no doubt about Awdal.

Let the facts on the ground speak and let Liibaan be emotional on SOL. You have a right to your opinion, but you do not have a right to create own facts.

Liibaan   

AfricaOwn;722307 wrote:
Hi warped logic: Only the "I" clan are the secessionists and others are totally against it. No matter what you show him (the videos, pics, elders speaking out) his locked to that position
:)
. He wont accept divisions within the Sool clan, Eastern Sanaag which includes its capital fall under the control of SL, and there is no doubt about Awdal.

Let the facts on the ground speak and let Liibaan be emotional on SOL. You have a right to your opinion, but you do not have a right to create own facts.

Africaown=Twisted Logic/ the emotional kid of SOL, you are ignorant, immovable and unwilling to change your position or compromise. It is clear you prefer to accept your own lies and nonsense as facts on the ground, stop dreaming and wake up.

Not all "I" clan support the clan secession, but 99% of the supporters of the clan secession are only from one clan and certain region of Somalia. SNM clan faction introduced the secession project to divide into mini-clan states based on old colonial maps. We have videos, pics, elders speaking out from Awdal, Maakhir, and SSC Unionist regions. Hargeisa, Burco, and Barbara were under the control of the Government of Somalia more than 30 years !!!!!

Liibaan   

I didn't want to post Videos, Pictures in this thread, but some are asking for it...

People of Borame and Awdal Showing their support for United Somalia and Awdal State of Somalia " Long Live to Awdal State, Down to Somaliland"

Shacabka Borame iyo Awdal oo Muujiyey Taageeradaweyn ee u hayaan Midnimada Somalia iyo Maamul Goboleedka Awdal State, Ayaga oo dhawaaqaya " Awdal State Hanoolado,Guusha Yaaleh Awdalland, Hadhacdo Somaliland"

Snapshot-26.jpg

Snapshot-19.jpg

Snapshot-18.jpg

awda-state.jpg

DSCN13001.jpg

DSCN1292.jpg

DSCF1154-500x375.jpg