Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somalilander or Not Somalilander? Part 2

*Ibtisam;722330 wrote:
Salamah,

AfricaOwn;
as an ambassador and an advocate for Somaliland you make a poor job of making it appealing. You are always angry, resulting to name calling etc. There is an art to persuasion which you lack (Ngonge, Ododwyne, Suldaan, Ayoub and North have) and you are just angry 24/7 and easy to provoke (while JB comes across as happy go lucky). You, XX, axmed, saleex and Abokor are far too militant, rude and disrespectful (yes yes I get it people are the same to you, but you have to learn to rise above it).

hunno, why are you adding me to the rude list? im not rude, an i love somalilanders from sool. in fact, i proposed a new policy for somaliland to marry off all beautiful soolian girls in las canood n buhuudle off to soldiers from hargeisa n burco to make babies and make the future generation pro- SL.

Taleexi   

*Ibtisam;722343 wrote:
Not self-sufficient if nothing else they need the business and money/ exchange of the people in those region, this is above all the other things.

When you finish laughing etc, put aside the paranoia and read my post again. Somaliland says they've had their victim years, now some SSC say they are having their victim years, do we keep recycling the victim or find an alternative agreement. You find it funny and want to continue circulating the victim to a different clan or re-rotate. I find that finding a new solution is a necessary step to progress, and it is not a laughing matter (certainly SSC is not laughing, nor was Somaliland laughing before), and anyone who cares for Somalis should not find it funny. :cool: Go figure.

I hope it is not a crime if I protest and say that I don't have any paranoia, or at least I claim to be free from it until I'm diagnosed otherwise :)

Ugu horayn khuburada ku talaxtagtay is khilaafka ummadaha ama isiradu they've been puzzled for ages from where will they start the injustices committed by humanity. I mean how far we need to zoom into the past in order we find an arbitrary/agreed point. In your case you are more in favor of starting injustices committed in Somalia from 1988 and beyond, may be SSC person may prefer in the beginning of 20th century, and some would even prefer going back to the fight of Abel and Cain, the children of Adam. However, neither I nor you have the time or knowledge to cover all of that but let us start to your liking. 1988 is the official year that human rights violations kicked off in Somalia

What happened in Buroa and Hargeisa cities was un-call for, unjustifiable, pure violation of human rights, it was asymmetric war and by all standards unacceptable one. A government bombarding its own people for the sake of prolonging its life support state at the time was pathetic. By all accounts, that was a black chapter in Somali history and we should all learn something from it period. What did I do while this was perpetuated you may ask?...as a teenager going to Casa Popalare. I was among my peers who were distributing papers of protests to the students, we didn’t have computers, typewriters and what have you, we stayed up late until everyone produced a bundle of copies and distributed next morning discreetly, it was a cumbersome process but for sure it polished our handwriting skills for the better. The president of Galkaio University Shirwa was our principal, many Hargeysaawi and Burcaawis of whom I’m still contact with until today were with us, some government snitches were within and we were put in prison for 42 days until the blessed October 21st arrived and Macalinkii weynaa nagu soo daayey what he termed cafiska ardayda anshax xumada samaysay maalinta barakaysan ee October darteed. Why am I exposing this?– I neither seek anybody’s approval nor sympathy but rather to put things into perspective for you. Sidaas darted abitiyaal Ha igu deyina the acceptance of the same injustices that I’ve protested in my youth years now when I’m in my mid thirties. Taasi waxay la mid tahay sacabo oo timo ka soo baxaan.

Find here some complimentary questionnaire regarding the above paragraph. Human rights violations committed by SNM ma lagama hadlaan baa iyagu? Or are they just cold cases in incubation period? I mean the barbaric killings that took place in Awdal, Cayn, Sool and Sanaag waa iska ilow miyaa? your beloved mujaahids were some of the leaders and masterminds of those who caused the human suffering that took place in Mudug region, be it maiming innocent people or destroying wells – sheekadaasina ma lama taabtaan baa? iyo weliba qaar kaloo badan.

The alternative routes to peace in the North:

1 – Every clan governs itself until Federal Somali Government emerges while SL genuinely giving up the claim of the unionist regions.

2- “Somaliland” liquidates, pacifies and degrades other clans in the north for the sake of bringing them into her orbit and once and for all puts this endless of violence into a rest.

3- SSC, Awdal, and Maakhir communities to accept enslavement and forfeit and opt out to their self-determination.

4- SAM (SSC, Awdal, Maakhir – I’m coining a new acronym in here) to resist and claim to their own rightful place in history

Best Option for SL:

Option 2 is the ideal scenario for SL because for the love of Duriyada, the survival of this great Republic of Somaliland, for the sake of preserving this endangered, distinct, Asiatic-like group of Somalis. SL has to degrade military capabilities of its enemies – That is the SAM block. SL arsenal has to be used by destroying and burning down villages and towns of the enemy, fu-cking their women, oh lord the proper term would have been raping, their daughters, mothers should be the norm, humiliating their men must also be part of the techniques deployed in order the chosen people, -Isa-kis, realize their dreams. If SL does not stay alert, focus and not to remain fearful of the unknown our days will be numbered. Victimhood card must be play in wherever and whenever possible. The clan chauvinism theme has to be bombarded and imputed in the minds of unborn children of ours. Anything fall short of this must not be accepted.

Best Option for the SSC, Maakhir and Awdal communities:

Option 4 suites well for this block in my view. Like Patrick Henry said “Give me my death or give me my freedom” should be the mantra that the SAM block lives by, be just but NEVER compromise an inch of your rights, cooperate for the sake of your mutual interest. Unlike Gandhi who said “an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind” remember your case should be an eye for an eye makes the whole world at PEACE. Remember you are dealing with people whose intelligentsia including leaders and religious pundits promote your liquidation like Sheikh Siiro who made a khutba about the baabi’inta beelaha SSC and the likes, Mr. Waraabe whose record speaks for itself. The silence of Sh. Mustafa, Hadraawi and the likes speaks also in volumes hence recall MLK's remarks “ in the end we will not remember the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends”. Never give up as long as a drop of blood left in your veins. Hal ku dhegiinu ha ahaado siduu abwaanka Hadraawi hore u yidhi: Xabsi ama xoriyad sharaf leh ama xabaal so, sheekadu waa halgan adag iyo naf huridnimo until the fat lady sings.

Ugu danbayn, I see this is the best, most feasible and practical, and acceptable solution to the parties in the conflict. I still find it funny though the monolithic view of life that most of secessionists possess but rest assured our future is bright and promising let us live together bashbash iyo badhaadhe in perpetuity

Like Mr. Som@li anna waan ka baxay. Bye, Bye to my dear friends Mr. duplicate(aka OdaySomali), Marwo Ibti and Co until our paths cross again.

Som@li;722365 wrote:
Bro, I first believe you fake, duplicate, but if you are for real, and you don't understand the basic issue, then you should not be talking part in this discussion, and asking too nonsense questions, You have being putting out your view, or declaring the some groups are wrong, that is too early, Go, and do a proper research , and understand the situation first, But stop DOQON waraysiga, iyo AFKA kala qaad an ilkaa haaga tiriyo.

Thanks for the advice bro. I have printed it out and out it on my wall.

In my humble opinion and being objective; SL does not have the stomach to be a country. The leadership need to determine the best root to recognition and eventual independence and applying the necessary work required to achieve the goal. The required work will involve hands getting dirty even worse case scenario people being sent to the Hague, but this is how countries are made, through blood, sweat and tears. Bosnia gained independence through force, same with east Timor and with EPLF. SL's current policy towards those who are aiming to destabilise it are soft and more suited in Scandinavia not in Africa. A more aggressive policy would be advisable and a dependent culture needs to be cultivated in those said regions. This should involve less carrots and bigger stick for those not willing to accept peace.

I very much doubt those in power today who missed the first opportunity to remove this cancer SSC from Somaliland are brave enough to fix it today.

^ Both sides have a vested interest to a peaceful solution.

---

I would say that Somaliland, in the absence of a powerful sponser nation, perhaps lacks the elite and strategists which would be intrumental in achieving its aims.

A_Khadar;722444 wrote:
Ibti, habo, with no specific one post from all yours, you tired sp hard to be a
persuasive
and approach to matter in a respective ways, but failed in many parts by having in one sentense that ssc can't survive without s/l (clan) same as somaliland either yet promoting that saperation from the rest of somalia.. All ssc supporters here are saying to you we (somalis) all need each other from Lawyade to Dhoobley.. So keep the family together. If one is down now, in the case, the south, let us help to get it up.

A khadar what Ibtisam is talking about are the basic needs of the Average nomad wether it's from the garaad clan or the clans from Qurilugud or caynabo there are Minimum resources in the region.The Nomads in the region do not care about politics they just want their Animals to to graze in peace who will define the clan borders between the garaad clan and the clans of qurilugud and caynabo. The Garaad clan their Animals graze as far as burco and the qurilugud and caynabo oog clans their animals graze as far as awr boogeys and sarmaanyo and nugaal godan how are you going to divide them?.

Abokor Omar;722499 wrote:
In my humble opinion and being objective; SL does not have the stomach to be a country. The leadership need to determine the best root to recognition and eventual independence and applying the necessary work required to achieve the goal. The required work will involve hands getting dirty even worse case scenario people being sent to the Hague, but this is how countries are made, through blood, sweat and tears. Bosnia gained independence through force, same with east Timor and with EPLF. SL's current policy towards those who are aiming to destabilise it are soft and more suited in Scandinavia not in Africa. A more aggressive policy would be advisable and a dependent culture needs to be cultivated in those said regions. This should involve less carrots and bigger stick for those not willing to accept peace.

I very much doubt those in power today who missed the first opportunity to remove this cancer SSC from Somaliland are brave enough to fix it today.

Killing Somali Muslim people is not the way we should find a peaceful solution at any cost

That's correct but one can absorb a conflict better then the other and with the end result being a clear defind border to show the international community and life's lost would not have been worth the sacrifice.

The likes of our resident SSC folks cant be reasoned with on SOL, they are a true reflection of their wider community, and they only language they understand just like those from the south they are running to is, might is right.

One thing we and the SSC folks agree is that the chances of SL gaining independence with it's current policy is zero. It's to confusing to tell the difference between, SL and Somalia, add to this confusion a not clearly defined border and the case for succession is that less likely.

The policy need to be changed, we are not equal SSC and SL, one is a nation the other a group of civilians disrupting the peace for no apparent reason. If SL was transgressing fair enough, but it's not the case. They have a deep tribal hatred that can't be cured..

Xaaji Xunjuf;722506 wrote:
Killing Somali Muslim people is not the way we should find a peaceful solution at any cost

If that's the case why not share a country with Somali Muslims?

This mentality of yours and to a lesser extent the general SL community is wrong, it's the reason why SL has been on hold for 20 years. You either get what you want be any means necessary or accept your fate and admit your failure. Life is tough sxb, Muslims kill Muslims all over the world I'm sure you won't be the last. On the positive side Xaaji you will have a passport with your country and a flag at the UN table..

Using individual, social and economic persuasion techniques is the best. I believe everyone has a price. Clans politics is meaningless and they will soon will find out.

if you attack people they will fight you back and the situation will escalate even further that's not what we want it's in the interest of Somalilands Government and the different communities of somaliland to maintain the peace. See ssc is a local thing it's like a child this child comes to you and tells you Daddy why do you Always hate me Why do you always beat me, when he gets frustrated he will take your car and crash your car how will you deal with him. The next day he will will approach you and tell you why do you love my brother more then I. How will you treat such a behavior, Will you lock him up or will you beat him or would you continue to talk and find some sort of short term solution while you work on a long term solution.

If bribing is not working today and they are choosing unity to a country on it's knees, it's a waste of money and time. Simply when Somalia is able they will bolt for the door and laugh all the way to Mogdisho..

It's a short sighted policy.

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;722505 wrote:
A khadar what Ibtisam is talking about are the basic needs of the Average nomad wether it's from the garaad clan or the clans from Qurilugud or caynabo there are Minimum resources in the region.The Nomads in the region do not care about politics they just want their Animals to to graze in peace who will define the clan borders between the garaad clan and the clans of qurilugud and caynabo. The Garaad clan their Animals graze as far as burco and the qurilugud and caynabo oog clans their animals graze as far as awr boogeys and sarmaanyo and nugaal godan how are you going to divide them?.

Exactly that is what I am talking about. How can you divide that same people as well teh Garad clan's camel graze over and beyond Garowe and you want to divide it into two different nations.. Don't you see how simple minded you're all the succession lot you seem as reasonable to be divided sool and Burco or Sanag itself, yet you want divide Sool and Nugal/garowe.... Who is politicising and saperating the people, us (ssc) or you, successionists. Of course average nomads need no boarders between all somalis no matter where, but atleast for now south and north.