Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Is there too much hatred in SOL lately? Waa Qodob Su'aaloo - Qof Waliba Siday Tahay Ha u Qaato!!

Wise policy - Archdemos - a very wise policy - if you don't mind me saying

Dumaashi too has valuable advice.

Che - why are you always so serious?

Ibtisam   

Sayid*Somal;721906 wrote:
between X & Y, A & B, B iyo T and A to Z

I thought of clan names to go with all those letters- some of them I thought were friends :P:D

Che dacaad bey ka ahey ayan filya.

Arch: dont take it personal, Everyone who looks normal and sane flips out in the politics section. I am sure me and Juxa would end up fighting in the politics section, it is the nature of politics, BUT people go beyond the limits, wey iis cayan, and they say evil and hurtful hateful things that you would not wish on your worse enemies to each other, then they say Amen iyo inshallah after it! Confuses the living days out of me!!!

Che -Guevara;721890 wrote:
Only I don't like certain people from a certain desert little town but otherwise, I can withstand the shooting matches between (let's be honest) between northerners.

:D <<< one of those would have helped a lot with the above statement - i am just saying - you know - otherwise you might come across as "self hating jew" :D:D(see i gave two for good measure - no way that can be misconstrued as anti-sematic)

Ibtisam   

I always think each side haadi 3 specific users laga asaaro they will be able to have a normal conversation, but certain people are not interested in debating, they have grudges against each other and regardless of the topic, they want to continue shaking a stick at each other.

P.s. Even yourself, you hijack good many a topic by provoking certain users who then in response flood the threads with pictures iyo ridiculousness. I firmly blame you- In fact I saw such thread today! :D

i welcome all opinions. the very fact that people are able to express such opinion, if you can call it that, shows the SOL is a democratic forum of expression. cheers.

*Ibtisam;721919 wrote:

P.s. Even yourself, you hijack good many a topic by provoking certain users who then in response flood the threads with pictures iyo ridiculousness. I firmly blame you- In fact I saw such thread today!
:D

Are you talking to me??

Ibtisam   

^Che, laakin adiga laftadu waad shuqshuqsa the kids in the politics section, waan arkey adiga oo ka maadsanaya.

Aaliyyah   

Sayid lol I dont think there is any more hate in SOL than there was before...somaliland iyo puntland aya mesha ka heesi jiray..hadana xafadihi uun baa si batay lol..bt I guess some ppl cant tolerate that!..well tough luck

salaam

Aaliyah - the results so far vindicate my thought that there are an ever increase hatred being paddled by people here left to right.

Ibti - Although your somali has improved a lot like Alpha Blondy's esteem since youse lot trip back home - i still do not get what you said there. :D