Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Is there too much hatred in SOL lately? Waa Qodob Su'aaloo - Qof Waliba Siday Tahay Ha u Qaato!!

lol@Saldhiga Shaydank aka politics section. Malika you right - maybe we should read the duca for entering the toilet when we want go into the politics section.

Yeah, I agree with you, but also note there is another weak minded people who think that words whether be they, be on screen, print or shouted out on TV have no meanings and do not any effect relations between people. they the ones who came out with "sticks and stones may break my bones (but words will never hurt me".

Majority of the contributors in here have said: Dhagax meel dhow buu ku dhacaa, hadalna meel dheer

Jacpher on the other hand is stuck on: Dhagax tuujin iyo taabasho waa isugu mid

:D :D

Jacpher   

^Indeed it's correct in a literal sense, dhagax tuujin iyo taabasho waa isugu mid. Or should I say stone is the same for touching or taabing. :D

Oz   

Sayid since you brought it up, seems like you've witnessed one. soo quf!

A true Somali "Sayid" maantaad noqotay, Allow ku daa :)

Midda kale, the place needs a second moderator oo tough and ruthless ah (MMA is a wee bit too liberal) - kinda like good cop bad cap oo kale.

Som@li   

Yes, People will always have different opinions on things, Admins should create sections for different political orientations, waxbaa si iskugu qasan! Alshabaab Section, SL section, Puntland Section, TFG secetion etc:)

NGONGE   

Is AMISOM killing innocents? Is the Imam mental? Do bears do what would Marx regard as "uuf" in the woods? Naga daaya dee, there is no need for a topic about it.

:D :D @is the Imaam mental? among yes answers - yet nothing of the recognition.

Jacpher - does that mean you are dhagax (have no feelings)? :D

Oz - no need for quf - it is plain for everyone with eyes save one guy x4 ;)

Complicated - weligayba Sayidka Soomaalida waan ahaaye - adiga maanta ii gartay :D

agree with second suggestion

Soma@li - that is the worse suggestion so far - (btw that is my opinion) :D

NGONGE   

^^ If you go to YouTube and watch any random clip then scroll down to the comments section you will sooner or later come across Nazis going on about Islam, blacks, towel heads or whatever other racists discussions they can start. It's a YouTube fact no matter what the video is about. We have more or less the same people on here. Wind Up Merchants, no more no less.

AYOUB   

SOL is full of Lurrve. Everyone here sings Jecliyaa oo jecliyaa, jabka ehem ehem jecliyaa..

Kool_Kat   

Not too much hatred, but lots and lots of ignorance...And had there been a limit to the posts per day per member, buuqaan iyo kiyaakaradaan maba jiri leheen!