Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Is there too much hatred in SOL lately? Waa Qodob Su'aaloo - Qof Waliba Siday Tahay Ha u Qaato!!

*Ibtisam;721946 wrote:
^^^Thats only because you are a foreigner and dont understand Somali
:P:D
Go figure!

Alxamdullilaah at least you did not call me an Ethiopian who only speaks Somali :P

Ibti-I admit there are certain people that I like to annoy or certain topics that just ask for it but overall I'm nice.

loool@self-hating Jew...najis mahadaa itiri yahuud.

Showqi   

Sayid waxaad na weydiisay: "Is there too much hatred in Sol lately?" Anigu sidaan u arko.

If you visit Troll section, waxaad ugu tagaysaa dad is jecel oo isa salaama subax walba: "mac mac kor iyo sideways"

Hadaad tagto Sport section. waxaad ku arkaysaa qaar faan badan oo dhuusadoodu foox tahay!!! markay kooxdoodu badiso.

Laakiin Balaayadu meeshay ka dhacayso ee Budhka iyo Bakoorad la isku baacsanayo 24/7 waa Politicska.......

Politics ama Siyaasadu waa ta kaliya ee aan anigu islahaa dadkeena ayada ayuun baa daaweeyn karta, oo colaada inaga saari karta. Siyaasadiina waa taa bukootay ee bal maxaynu samayn???

Dawo haday bukooto maxaa lagu dabiiba

Waa su'aal da weynoo madaxa daalineyse

Adoo degen ka fiirso ujedadaa i deeqsi

The politics section is indeed a nasty place. Though I have only been here for a few days it even gives me a headache.

It seems the two camps never get tired of arguing and relentlessly shove the same arguments down each other's throats... of-course to no avail.

OdaySomali;721985 wrote:
The politics section is indeed a nasty place. Though I have only been here for a few days it even gives me a headache.

Couldn't agree more. It needs better moderation.

Taleexi   

Aniga waxay ila tahay nacayb aan laga soo kaban karo inama dhexyaal balse waali aynu qarsanayno/inkirayno baa jirta. Waaliduna daryeel bay u baahan tahay.

Blessed   

The politic section waa shar socda. Saldhiga shaydaanka. It would be nice if I could put it on ignore like a certain id*t here.

*Blessed;721997 wrote:
The politic section waa shar socda. Saldhiga shaydaanka. It would be nice if I could put it on ignore like some of the id*ts here.

hunno, tell me what ****** are bothering you. i'll take care of them for u.

Malika   

^Warya gabadhan aad daba socotiid waa gabadh marwoo aah, tafadhal kaa xishood.

Loool@ Showqi - troll section and its mac mac kor iyo side ways..loool

S*S, nice one! There was a need for people to take a break, subhanallah! Waxaad modeysaa ineey meeshuu sheydaan soo gashee - even people I used to like, I started disliking..erm am guilty. Ha Ha.

Anyway its unhealthy to be that mad and hateful - dadkuu think you can do that, just because its cyber world but those negative thoughts /feelings are real - you behind that screen is real, marka sheydankaa hala iska naro.

A_Khadar   

Seems you all agreed or semi-agreed that Politics section is the burner place.. So What if that section is terminated.. At least temporarily.

Taleexi   

Waryaa A_Khadar meesha nuxurka ha qaadin oo hadda Don't campaign the removal of the political section. In my view, whether we like it or not the cyber world has given a new ways of communication, interaction that we couldn't have done it for ages. And I believe the earlier one brings his hate and animosity out in the open, the better we all be. All in all, I'm not scare of little hate here and there but I'm scare hell out of meeting with a hateful person oo hadana waalan :)

Showqi   

Taleexi, waa runtaa.

Xamaasada badani mar bay xasarad isu badashaa. Sandulle ninkii wax ku doonayana Soomaalida oo dhami way arkeysaa