Sign in to follow this  
Akash

Dalbaadaga Awdal State of Somalia, Ottawa Canada.

I was expecting a bigger outcome there ottawa has a large awdalian community eventhough a big portion of that community is from Djiboutian origin and don't relate to Somaliland in any way or form

Aaliyyah   

waxaas oo qoraal ah? lol for something that does not concern you. Ku ekow sadexdaada magalood! And allow other people to do what they please with their regions just like you want the same for your so called Somaliland region. Kapish?

Aaliyyah;721933 wrote:
waxaas oo qoraal ah? lol for something that does not concern you. Ku ekow sadexdaada magalood! And allow other people to do what they please with their regions just like you want the same for your so called Somaliland region. Kapish?

But aliyah these people live in awdal

Freedom;721873 wrote:
I have two questions for the so called Awdal State supporters, some please help to answer them.

1. Adwal is in the far end of west of somaliland, it next Djubuti and in the west and on its easter side is Somaliland area where the" I" clan are the majority. So how can Adwal connect with the rest of somalia if a huge area of land between them is Pro-Somaliland. In the case of SSC the are closer to somalia distance wise and Puntland but not for Adwal. So will the Adwal group that support a state on their own build a big bridge over somaliland to Somalia proper or will they have to pay few or charges for crossing.

I hope they choose to answer this.

Thankful   

Freedom;721873 wrote:
I have two questions for the so called Awdal State supporters, some please help to answer them.

1. Adwal is in the far end of west of somaliland, it next Djubuti and in the west and on its easter side is Somaliland area where the" I" clan are the majority. So how can Adwal connect with the rest of somalia if a huge area of land between them is Pro-Somaliland. In the case of SSC the are closer to somalia distance wise and Puntland but not for Adwal. So will the Adwal group that support a state on their own build a big bridge over somaliland to Somalia proper or will they have to pay few or charges for crossing.

First of, if you notice Siilaanyo is obviously an individual who is not a die hard secessionists and wants something to do with Somalia. As I have mentioned many times, the evidence is shown when he agreed to 2 track policy with Puntland and his health minister being part of the TFG's delegation to Geneva and the W.H.O's 64th assembly. These are things that were unthinkable during Riyaale time in office!

Second, I highly doubt if the people of Awdal state choose to cross east and through the Hargeysa admin's area, that they would be stopped. Just like 300 ONLF could do it. Also, many people travel back and forth from Puntland to NW Somalia without being stopped, it would be the same with Awdal State.

Finally, let's be honest there is of course a large number of people in Awdal that perfer to be with the Hargeysa admin. Yet just recently we are seeing images that we haven't in the past. Young men and women, who do not support the admin - their numbers are smaller then the rest - but their growing and becoming more visible.

Awdal has changed from an area that had practically no visible pro-unionist movements to one that has an active one led by the youth.

So yes to answer your question, from what we are seeing from Siilaanyo in his first year, I doubt that he could or even would interfere with Awdal State travels to Somalia.

G.O.E.T.I.A;721831 wrote:
good pics and celebration but it's time to walk the walk, Personaly I wouldn't mind funding a mujahidin group.

We need our own Myrmidons. God bless Awdal State of Somalia.

I dare you to do something about it :)

Akash   

AfricaOwn;721944 wrote:
I hope they choose to answer this.

Kuwani ma Xaji Xunjuf ayaa quraan waabe ku akhiryay..

Freedom;721926 wrote:
^^ I see you lots are avoiding answering my question, is it because you guys cant answer it lool.

people do have lives, so once you ask a question, expect others to respond you the second they got time for online forums. That being said, I had a hard time going trough your comment, or should i say a senseless rambling as if a 3th grader had written it, and connect the dots so to comprehend your stances. Hopefully, you will pardon me in case I didn't understood you correctly.

1. Awdal State can always remain an overseas Somali territory (if they want), or they will choose the same seccesion path of the "I" clan (that of self declared soverign state) or they may prefer to become a federated State within Somaliland.

so there I gave ya 3 possible scenarios of independs awdalites somewhat having their future in their own hands and not be fully based on Hargeisa's influence.

2. support of Elders? well, those old souls only care about peace and stability, and could be blind up by few bribings hence why we see the rise of disfranchised youth. In the end of the day, It all depends on your integrity, wheter or not you care to maintain and uplift your unique (tribe?) history as much as your neighbors!

but I do think, unlike SCC, awdalites can easily be paid off if their greivances are dealt with.

3. I want Somaliland to remain within Somalia, it's not happening but..., do you see me hindering their will or expressions? same should go to Awdalites.

AfricaOwn;721961 wrote:
I dare you to do something about it
:)

you bet :cool:

Nonetheless, mind you dropping few words in Somali? not to be disrespective but i see you as an ethio.

Aaliyyah   

Akash, heestan midhaheeda waan la dhacay "awdal iyo statekan amar kama sugayee"...run bay sheegtay!..Allow garab gal Awdal state.

salaam