Sign in to follow this  
Akash

Dalbaadaga Awdal State of Somalia, Ottawa Canada.

Akash   

freedome. we are going to reunite the rest of somali republic the same thing that we have done in the 60s, this time the people of awdalland are ready to clean the mess that created the gang militia of so called sland and in the ground no one support the SNM clan lead silaanyo and hid group, the elders, business community, intellectuals all they have shown their support awdal state.

Ibtisam   

Akash;722347 wrote:
freedome. we are going to reunite the rest of somali republic the same thing that we have done in the 60s, this time the people of awdalland are ready to clean the mess that created the gang militia of so called sland and in the ground no one support the SNM clan lead silaanyo and hid group, the elders, business community, intellectuals all they have shown their support awdal state.

I've not read the rest of this thread; But just saw the last response. How interesting. Who is WE (that united Somalia in the 60s?)

Awdal is different from SSC case because Aksha: Your clan groups, sub clans, elders, business community, intellectuals HAVE ALL shown their support to Somaliland, there is countless evidence everywhere, they have LED and promoted the SL cause when Burco was no promoting the cause, they were the financiers and champions of Somaliland up until Riyaal lost the election. Suddenly it is SL= SNM. Really? If your problem WAS SNM it was dealt with in Burco conference 1993, if your problem was based on moral objection or love for Somalia it would've materialized in the last 20years.

Also realistically speaking SSC has more options, Awdals has zero option and you cannot CLEAN (subxanallah) your way to Somalia- even Siyad Barre with the whole countries resources could not manage that. So cool yourself, aint no one going to clean anyone (I cannot believe people advocate for the cleansing of others so easily just based on clan)

HA la iska baqbaq leeyo Somaliland, SSC iyo Awdal clans wa la isku xidey, ilaho so kala fura mooyan, not sure diaspora parties and forum debates will tip the balance any time soon.

Faan baadan daadku :rolleyes: you and whose army will unit Somalia? Is Awdal going to march over to Xamar and solve the puzzle?

Freedom;721873 wrote:
I have two questions for the so called Awdal State supporters, some please help to answer them.

1. Adwal is in the far end of west of somaliland, it next Djubuti and in the west and on its easter side is Somaliland area where the" I" clan are the majority. So how can Adwal connect with the rest of somalia if a huge area of land between them is Pro-Somaliland. In the case of SSC the are closer to somalia distance wise and Puntland but not for Adwal. So will the Adwal group that support a state on their own build a big bridge over somaliland to Somalia proper or will they have to pay few or charges for crossing.

2. Second point is that unlike SSC the clan elder support Somaliland, the bussiness community supports somaliland, political leaders of Adwal support Somaliland, People of Adwal of inter married with people in Hargisa and so forth, 20 years of development of peace as come to this area how is reconnecting with Somalia which currently disfunctional inter fighting with each other good for Adwal. Is it not supporters of Somalia mocked former president from your region as killer and murder. How in a TFG forumla will your people be represented will you allow your people to be the .5 forumula. Dont forget they are througing many other clans under the *** clan who claim they are not ***.

In clossing while some people may have issue with how the current government is spreading power among the clans, the current government is aware and will be dealing with the issue, development projects are happening in Adwal and people in the West that are screaming of a state of their own will see in the long runn it would not be wise for their people. I doubt Ethiopia would want to see issue spreading to Somaliland, with the already issue of SSC and people seriously do you think the TFG will support it, lol they are trying their best to keep Somaliland within Somalia anything that can further push somalilanders in wanting out they will.

In closing i am a die hard somalilander, if Adwal wants to go then go is my stance our three cities that you lot always claim and population in them is eough for somaliland to survice. We have a port, areas that can grow food, a growing bussiness sector with live stock, oil off berbera, natural gas. So i have the question for you lots areas that fully support Somaliland will you lots say somaliland should be free or will you still say Somaliland is part of Somalia. Answer me this please.

"I" clan=majority=which is =Somaliland= Siilanayo =SNM,,, i got the point now tanag you ferro amaajo.

Som@li   

It is very true that many Awdalites supported SL, and have been part of it, I also know through many friends I have with them, that their support was always short lived,and have SOMALIWEYN at heart, it was tactful decisions, They played the game, supported when Riyaale was president, and left it after he left, I don't think that is right, but it is their decision.

This Awdalites are very smart and tactful it reminded me of a poem by Ugaas Nuur Ugaas Rooble who is also from this region. :)

Nin Iidaran
by Ugaas Nuur Ugaas Rooble

Sida nasoo gaadhay, Ugaas Nuur wuxuu dhashay badhtamihii qarnigii sagaal-iyo-tobnaad, waxayna beeshiisu boqratay isagoon qaangaadhin oo gaban yar ah. Wuxuu geeriyooday billowgii qarnigii 20aad. Ugaas Nuur wuxuu ahaa hoggaamiye-dhaqameed magac weyn ku leh degaanka Boorame iyo Saylac, wuxuuna dhulkaa ka arimin jiray ka hor intaan gumaysigu dhulka Soomaaliyeed qaybsan. Ugaas Nuur wuxuu ka tagay tixo halhays iyo xusuus leh oo nolosha qofka Soomaaliga ah taabanaya.

Tixdan hoose oo aad ka fahmi karto garashadiisa siyaasadeed ama diblomaasiyadeed waxaa la odhan karaa waa midda tixihiisa ugu caansan. Wuxuu yidhi:

Allahayow nin ii daran maxaan, daafta hore seexshay

Nin ii daaqsanayaana maxaan, daafidow kariyey

Jidhku nimaanu doonayn maxaan, hadalka deeqsiiyey

Ma degdege xaajada maxaan, ugu dulqaad yeeshay

Weji dabacsan daymaan dareen, galin dubaaqiisa

Debna furan dabuub una ka didin, deexashiyo muuso

Qosol dibadda yaal oon ka iman, dhuunta dacalkeeda

Kanaan degey kanaan doorka biday, kani dan baan moodey

Waxaan dood kaftan ah sheekada, ugu daleeyaaba

Dabinkaan u dhigo maalintuu, degelka soo saaro

Intiiyoon dawaarka u rogoon, xeeladda u daadsho

Isagoon dareen qabin maxaaan, kaga dayaansiiyey

Liibaan   

HA la iska baqbaq leeyo Somaliland, SSC iyo Awdal clans wa la isku xidey, ilaho so kala fura mooyan, not sure diaspora parties and forum debates will tip the balance any time soon.

Ha la is waalo ama been haa la siku akhrito, snm/=Somaliland, Galmudug, Hiiraa, Awdal, Puntland, SSC, Maakhir, Western Somalia/Onlf, Banaadir, Jubaland and all Somali clans and regions waa la isku xidhey, Allah soo kala fura mooyaane, snm clan militia, killing and displacing innocent people will not tip the balance forever , and no clan-recognition is coming any time soon.

If Somaliland/snm clan cannot respect the people of Awdal, Maakhir, and SSC, no one will respect somaliland/snm clan. Respect must be mutual - 2 way street.

'Liibaan';722545 wrote:
If Somaliland/snm clan cannot respect the people of Awdal, Maakhir, and SSC, no one will respect somaliland/snm clan. Respect must be mutual - 2 way street.

How about you respecting the wishes of the 'people of Awdal' as they've shown on the 18th of May? Cuqdad badaana ummadan, 'the people in Awdal itself do not count but those hosting parties in some abandoned building in Canada are all that matter' lol.

By the way, there is no Maakhir outside of the world wide web. As for SSC, we shall respect them when they respect theirselfs and follow one road. As long as they are dead in the middle of the crossroads, we shall keep them under our umbrella.

Liibaan   

I respect the wishes of Awdal people, on May 18, Awdal people organized big rallies and protests calling snm clan militia to leave their Awdalland. Most of them were saying “Long Live Awdal State of Somalia, Down to Somaliland. It is you who is unwilling to respect the wishes of other people whether it is Awdal, Maakhir, or SSC. Both Awdal people inside Awdal region of Somalia, and Awdal communities outside Somalia demanded their rights (freedom and self-determination). Majority of Maakhir people support United Somalia and Puntland.

It none of your business whether SSC people follow one or 10 roads, you cannot meddle their internal affairs. Majority of SSC people don’t want to be part of snm/Somaliland, meaning you cannot keep them under our clan umbrella. Snm/Somaliland will remain under United Somalia umbrella.

Aaliyyah   

Liban dnt waste ur time arguing with these people. People from Awdal and SSC will do whatever it takes to get back their lands.....cidna ma baryayaan!.

salaam

Libaan, please show me these big rallies. I'll be patiently waiting until then, please give up now. As far as the community following 10 different roads goes, it is my moral duty to show them the right path. Would you not help a blind man cross the road? Aliyah, reading your signature made me realise that this is the only reply you'll get.