Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

18 May: A sad day in the History of Somalia

bilan;721642 wrote:
If majority of the people in SL think like XX and Saalax I do not want to be united with them either.

Mashallah intasu uun ba la idinka rabay now if all the koonfurians think like you there won't be any problems

bilan   

well, we will all be happy if you just leave and take your three city wirth you, how about that.

I was never against you leaving, i just won't let you take what belong to me.

Saalax   

bilan;721642 wrote:
If majority of the people in SL think like XX and Saalax I do not want to be united with them either.

That is good.

Everything about Somaliland is Sad in the history of Somalia .................... one of the reasons why the Unity has failed in the first place.

North Somalia's history is Somalia History. There is no such thing as Somaliland to begin with (only the SNM militia's triangle). The people of Awdal and Sool have rejected division and chosen Unity with their fellow brothers. But if Hargeisa wants to unite the clan first and build their own (distinct?) foundation so let them be it, but they shouldn't force other people's territory under their enclave.

by the way, I keep hearing the secessionist using this word "koonfurians" over and over again. Isn't it a racial slur? or maybe im just being emotional, I kNOW they mean southerners, but i wouldn't be surprised if they indeed have other inner- intentions.

Saalax   

Jacaylbaro;721707 wrote:
Everything about Somaliland is Sad in the history of Somalia .................... one of the reasons why the Unity has failed in the first place.

Indeed.

Taleexi   

Jacaylbaro;721707 wrote:

Ishaad ka riday JB.