Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

The UK Government says NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dervish   

xaaji xunjuf get yur old asss a job and get off the forum, raise your 6+ kids you probably have. id be surprised if you were anything less then 30 years old.

A_Khadar   

OdaySomali;721553 wrote:
Instead of just assuming/saying stuff just ask me for clarification as to what I meant next time lool i'll save us all a lot of confusion and unnecessary debate.

I was talking about the 'perspectives' of the different people/camps when they are in debate. I was not talking about land or borders or whatever you thought. When I refer to Somaliland I mean those that support/are with it. One would assume that those who are not, are in the Somalia camp (in terms of debate).

Clan did not some into my comment at all (unless your glasses are clan tinted lool). Actually from what you said, I see that this SSC thing is entirely clan based?

You seem a bit lost and confused and you are referring season sol to others when infact you are one...

XX, adeer is you dont know what Somalia is then who are we to speak?

As it was, No recognition and your latest treatchery will be highlighted when the nation becomes stable.

Somalina   

Jacpher;721608 wrote:
So let me get this straight. The British were baking you cake while they were protecting your people? Protecting from what?

:D to celebrate peace is one thing, to wrap yourself with the flag of your colonial masters that subjugated you and shout "independence day" is another thing.

bilan   

^^ not only that, and call the 90 years that you were enslaved as "Distinct history" that is really sad, I wonder what were they thinking for standing behind such banner.

Jamelia   

Ceeb badnaa. What we as Somalis subject ourselves to. Cuqdad,Na'ceeb iyo kalsooni la'aan walee waa dhibaato. Soomali oo dhan na wey cebeeysan tahay. Anarchy, Piracy iyo hadana begging the colonial masters. Akhas...

A_Khadar;721629 wrote:
You seem a bit lost and confused and you are referring season sol to others when infact you are one...

Please clarify, again.

Xaaji Xunjuf;721613 wrote:
Somaliland makes sense Dhulki Somalida ardu al Somaal
what the hell is Somalia, Somali gartay ,, what the hell is the A part?

LoooL!!! That was genuinely funny. XX, miyaad yara wareertay walaalo? Aduunkii oo dhan baa hal mar isku yaacay malaha? I think maadama sheekaduba halkaa gaadhay, meesha halaga rawaxo! :eek:

Somalina;721217 wrote:
Asking the British who colonized and enslaved them for recognition says a lot about their mental state. Typical african slave mentality. What a disgraceful photo!

Somaliland was not even clonised, let alone enslaved. It was, in fact, a protectorate. It's interesting that the people who usually voice bitter opinions about Somaliland and its people tend to be those who are least informed of history. Not a surprise there, of course.

General Duke;721687 wrote:
^^^Why the need to become independent if it was not a colony of the British? Come of it lad.

Exactly the sort of ignorance I was talking about! Do a bit of research to see how ridiculous your question is.

^^^If it was a unique 90 years of being protected, why did you chose indepdence and Somalia? Give us a break. Also there never was anything called Somaliland. It was Hargaysa that the Republic of Somalia and the flag first became independent and the union was formed 4 days after..