Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

The UK Government says NOOOOOOOOOOOO

A_Khadar   

So to be clear when you are refering to somaliland you meant to the one clan calling succession. If that is the case, then you are right nothing to argue about and ssc is in the somalia package.. If not and you are refering to the land known x-somali british, then my argument is valid.

Dervish I have never really bothered to investigate why your tribe thought fighting the british empire was a wise move and one that they could win. However, it ended with the killing of 1 whiteman and the death of thousands of Somalis. If this can be concluded as a success, I for one would like to know what failure was. Because in retrospect the Derwish movement failed in the battlefield and it's reason for going to war wrong as the Briish left Somali as it was when they arrived.

Putting history aside and returning to today. We will move today's a better tomorrow but if you and your people want to get of this mission and instead join those in the south who have been unable to find peace in 20 years. Provide us with a unified voice and if after this unified decision you decide against what's best for you, then we will draw a line between us place you in the responsible hands of the pirates and you can run into the sun set holding hands and on to mogdisho.

A_Khadar;721545 wrote:
So to be clear when you are refering to somaliland you meant to the one clan calling succession. If that is the case, then you are right nothing to argue about and ssc is in the somalia package.. If not and you are refering to the land known x-somali british, then my argument is valid.

Instead of just assuming/saying stuff just ask me for clarification as to what I meant next time lool i'll save us all a lot of confusion and unnecessary debate.

I was talking about the 'perspectives' of the different people/camps when they are in debate. I was not talking about land or borders or whatever you thought. When I refer to Somaliland I mean those that support/are with it. One would assume that those who are not, are in the Somalia camp (in terms of debate).

Clan did not some into my comment at all (unless your glasses are clan tinted lool). Actually from what you said, I see that this SSC thing is entirely clan based?

Somalina   

*Blessed;721256 wrote:

Somalina

Can I ask why you insist on being united with people you clearly think are worthless and have NO RESPECT for?

Greetings Blessed.

Amaa bacd, find where I insisted, and as far as the words "worthless and no respect" that you have used, all I ask is that you quote me on them.

FYI: that whiskey comment was for the Welsh MP.

Arch- thanks for the advice, I will be sure to order Somali history books from the National Library of Tanzania. :D

A_Khadar is not a clanist far from it, it's just by coincidence that everyone of his post is anti-somaliland and pro SSC which by chance a movement with motives of expansionism.lol

^^^lol The secessionist cause has hit a brick wall, after all if Great Britian will not recognise them, if little Djibouti will not recognise them, if the Ethiopians who the secessionist compsoe love letters will not recognise them, then who will?

Dervish   

Abokor Omar;721547 wrote:
Dervish I have never really bothered to investigate why your tribe thought fighting the british empire was a wise move and one that they could win. However, it ended with the killing of 1 whiteman and the death of thousands of Somalis. If this can be concluded as a success, I for one would like to know what failure was. Because in retrospect the Derwish movement failed in the battlefield and it's reason for going to war wrong as the Briish left Somali as it was when they arrived.

im starting to think these people are actually delusional.

Dervish   

the biggest irony of this whole forum is the fact that the word Somaliland is an error in need of spellcheck when typing it. An error one must edit linguistically and figuratively.

Jacpher   

Abokor Omar;721525 wrote:
For one the British did not colonise the north

So let me get this straight. The British were baking you cake while they were protecting your people? Protecting from what? Cali Samatar's rape brigade?

Dervish;721607 wrote:
the biggest irony of this whole forum is the fact that the word Somaliland is an error in need of spellcheck when typing it. An error one must edit linguistically and figuratively.

Somaliland makes sense Dhulki Somalida ardu al Somaal what the hell is Somalia, Somali gartay ,, what the hell is the A part?