AfricaOwn

Since 91', List all Somalia accomplishments

Somalina   

Future historical sites! cash cow!

Ku seexo:

Mogadisho makes more money than all of your 3 cities put together. :D

Bakaara_Market.jpg

bakaaro1.jpg

Quite the predictable argument to try to frame the argument for secession along the progression of the rest of Somalia. Are you insinuating that if, you do get responses that do indeed show examples of progress, the argument for secession is weakened?

Som@li   

Fighting, war and famine on Somalia, is in away fueling the secessionists, their biggest nightmare is Somalia becoming stable, and peaceful, They will hit the wall if that happens, It is very cruel and selfish but that is their game!

Jacpher   

I feel for the kid who started this thread. :D

What were you thinking kid? Moqdisho is in every nomad's heart. Better recognize!

Freedom   

Listen i got nothing against Somalia, or its people and yes this thread is poking fun of them which is wrong. inshallaha the people in the south will get back on their feet. For Somaliland a peaceful south is good for us in that we can have diplomatic relations with them and have a partner in letting us become a independent state.

RedSea   

The success of Nationlink, Amal bank, Jubba Airways are part of broader success of Vigorous never say die attitude of Somalis business community that have thrived in lawless country. What is remarkable is despite the absence of Nidaam and working system of government, and constant violence Muqdishians still find ways to do business and succeed too.

RedSea   

Somalina;721203 wrote:
Future historical sites! cash cow!

Ku seexo:

Mogadisho makes more money than all of your 3 cities put together.
:D

Bakaara_Market.jpg

bakaaro1.jpg

SMH

Muqdisho makes more money? loool Is Muqdisho some sort of franchise. It's city and much bigger than bargaining chip for your sorts. Lay off the xalwad and go work out.

Somalina   

RedSea;721241 wrote:
SMH

Muqdisho makes more money? loool Is Muqdisho some sort of franchise. It's city and much bigger than bargaining chip for your sorts. Lay off the xalwad and go work out.

Get a load of this Zubeyra Abu Waraabe qowdhan!. Take your own advice and stop following me around like a lost puppy.

Chew on a brick, then build a bridge and get over it.

General Duke;721599 wrote:
Mogadishu is sure the capital of Somalia and will become once again the beacon of light.

As for the secessionist, they ahve no argument..

dbee7_funny-pictures-cat-laughs-hard.jpg

XX: You can indeed laugh adeer, unlike you I have more relatives inside Mogadishu today than anywhere else in the entire world.

However much one dislikes the politicians, factions and fake religious groupings. I have never hated the Somali flag, Somalia and my beloved people in that city..

XX, if we move the capital to Barava, will you love it more? No you hate the Somali flag, July 1st is a dark day for you, you posted destruction of Mogadishu as proof of your own secessionist progress.

Thus you are indeed real MAD.