Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Since 91', List all Somalia accomplishments

General Duke;721650 wrote:
XX: You can indeed laugh adeer, unlike you I have more relatives inside Mogadishu today than anywhere else in the entire world.

However much one dislikes the politicians, factions and fake religious groupings. I have never hated the Somali flag, Somali
a
and my beloved people in that city..

But you want the capital to be moved to your clan enclave right regardless of your jacayl for xamar.

Xaaji Xunjuf;721045 wrote:
The Accomplishments of the koonfurians the past 20 years

mogadishu2.jpg

Thats your love XX. lol In this very thread you highlight the gulf between us. I want political solutions, you want your cousin Godane to keep Mogadishu as it is..

Now I posted the progress of Mogadishu, and this was your first post in this thread..

Duke i do not consider Somalia my country nor do i consider Mogadisho my capital so this does not apply to me i was just posting some of the Accomplishments of Somalia as a whole including your clan enclave and things they did well , But you my friend you want the capital of somalia to be moved and at the same time it should be Somalias capital,, As for godane i think he and his organization are part of the problems of Somalia they can be a solution if they want to.

General Duke;721657 wrote:
IMG_2519.jpg

After 20 years of civil war, the Somali Flag still flies high in Puntland Somalia..

why not puntland is part of Somalia

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;721648 wrote:
Awoow imaad fahmin duke wa ninki odhan jiray caasimada xamar halaga wareejiyo ,Maantana wuxu leeyahay Caasimadu wa xamar lolz.

He finally stopped listening to odey Jimcaale. lol

Seriously though, I don't know why you guys are belittling the peaceful regions of Somalia and what they have accomplished so far (i.e Puntland, Galmudug, Ximan iyo Xeeb.). Most of the regions in the South enjoy relative peace and is only going to get better from here on out.

All we ask is that you ask for recognition without insulting us. How hard is that?

Ilahay Somalia dawlad cadalaad ha u dhaliyo oo nabad ha kala dhex dhigo. ilahay na Somaliland aqoonsiga ay ka raban beesha calaamka allah ha siyo

Good night awoow.

Xaaji Xunjuf;721659 wrote:
Duke i do not consider Somalia my country nor do i consider Mogadisho my capital so this does not apply to me i was just posting some of the Accomplishments of Somalia as a whole .

I am a Somali, from Somalia my capital is Mogadishu, my flag is the beloved blue and white.You are a self hating Somali who spends his time on Somalia-Online and yet does not understand what Somalia is?

Indeed Puntland is part of Somalia, and as a Somali I can want to move the capital anywhere I want. However you dont want a Somalia, a capital or anything else. Since that will end your secessionist delusions.