Sign in to follow this  
genius pauper.

marriage while schooling!!

:D:D:D @aaliyyah, the students deserve more kawar-heyn. mostly at the campuses, its difficult to hold the peer pressure, so dont you think the parents should infact encourage their kids to marry?????

money money=guur wacan

Aaliyyah   

^^we are not pakistanis I doubt our parents will encouage students to get married and especially im talking abt men..parents wont push their student sons to get married. With their daughters they are a bit more lenient. My mothe for instance didnt mind the idea of me getting married afte highschool if i wanted to as long as the man has a good job!.. Laakin wiil waxba haysan somalidu kuma dagdagto in uu guursado..

laakin pakistan culture hadaad rabtid oo three generation hal guri kaso wada tosayaan oo lugu wada guriyo 17/18 wa mesheeda :D

salaam

Ms MoOns   

Now that as her older sister she assured me that he works she has my du'a ..all i needed to hear was that he is working lol..

n she wont go in any fast pace..ninka bay ka shaqaysiinasa..he is saving somaad maqal..wakaas gabadh somaliyeed oo qiimo leh ..

Somali waxay ku maahmaahda wixi bilaash lugu helo bilaash ba lagaga dhaqaajiya (ive an old soul!
:P
)

Aaliyyah darling, you make me laugh! Bless you!! :D

bilan   

I agree AAliyah, especially when you are undergraduate, there is no reason to rush, laakiin as Cali dhuux said “Cabdiyow ninkii caashaq wado, looma caal helo” when it comes to marriage it is hard to convince someone to wait 4 years, when they already met someone they like and want to marry within 6 months. Then you also have the whole issue of is it xalaal to hang out and talk every night with someone you are not married to. So I guess it depends how committed the couples are. If you do not have kids it is not that hard, but with kids it can be little tricky. That’s why I respect single mothers who are still able to laugh and have good time despite all their responsibilities :).

~~~~ok. but waxaan ubaahnahay in xogeey lajilciyo arinta shaqada. kawaran hadu inanka kadhashay reer dhaqaalo leh, is it still condition inuu shaqeeyo?

@aaliyyah, good job, maxa loola jeeda? lol

@ bilan, undergraduate, u call rush? this makes me want to ask, what do we say of the age? is there still a recommended age when the marriage is all fine?

p.s. if you tell a girl i am a student, she will hardly think you are married. why? ladan iyo aaliyyah ayaa laga rabaa jawabta

Aaliyyah   

~~ok. but waxaan ubaahnahay in xogeey lajilciyo arinta shaqada. kawaran hadu inanka kadhashay reer dhaqaalo leh, is it still condition inuu shaqeeyo?

Way wacantahay in u kaso jeedo reer dhaqan oo bari uusan ka walwaleen (they wont share his money with me yay im jokin yeah im nt that evil)..lakin yaga isku dhaqaalo fican asaga taasi ma khoseeso wa in u asna lacagtisa uso dhidida lol..somali waxay ku maahmaahda abo geel leh waxa ka fiican ana dameer leh (yaga o dameer waxba u arkin lakin waxa leeyihiin wuu ka qiimo badan waxa abaha uso daalay)..

@aaliyyah, good job, maxa loola jeeda? lol

like a doctor, engineer, computer scientist etc..anything professional :D

p.s. if you tell a girl i am a student, she will hardly think you are married. why? ladan iyo aaliyyah ayaa laga rabaa jawabta

You are probably young, which is the reason why ppl might think ur not married..odey hadaan arko i would automatically assume hes married student or not lol..

and, also our current culture that most guy students are not married..some are!

Aaliyyah   

I agree AAliyah, especially when you are undergraduate, there is no reason to rush, laakiin as Cali dhuux said “Cabdiyow ninkii caashaq wado, looma caal helo” when it comes to marriage it is hard to convince someone to wait 4 years, when they already met someone they like and want to marry within 6 months. Then you also have the whole issue of is it xalaal to hang out and talk every night with someone you are not married to. So I guess it depends how committed the couples are. If you do not have kids it is not that hard, but with kids it can be little tricky. That’s why I respect single mothers who are still able to laugh and have good time despite all their responsibilities .

lol@ cabdiyow ninki cashaqa wado loma caal helo!!...well anigu maba fahmo sida lo cashaqayo mid waxba haysan :P...dheh I am gold digger :D.

Other than that I agreed with eveything you said hun.

As for single moms, I wonder if they are sane or hiding their insanity. If anyone left me with 8 kids I would probably end up in a mental institution lol dnt knw hw they do it masaakin!..

salaam

STOIC   

I think it is doable..like someone said just try to be in the SAME page and be patient with one another.Case example I'm almost done with my docotral degree and my wife is going to start her graduate studies (masters program this fall)..She was the breadwinner for long and now that I'm almost done she is going to start her progrma this fall..She supported my dream and its only logical to support hers..I'm sure there are pleanty examples of GOOD Somali women who are willing to support their husband's goal..goodluck!

Aaliyyah   

^^mashallah the ideal couple!. alle ha idin siyaadiyo :D

Now you gave the poster some hope lol that theres a sister out there who doesnt mind supporting him while he is studying? bt ur wife was working while u were studying so i dnt think both ppl can work n go to school at the same time thats just too difficult.

Ms moons bless you too sis :D

salaam

STOIC   

Aaaliyah,

You are right someone has to work to cover the bills, but I think it is still doable if both of them know what the end goal is..I think it took both me and my wife alot of contemplation and brainstorming before we decided to get married.I think our brothers should realize that there are pleanty of reasonable Somali women who will sacrifice their time and resources for their partners.Family support is very important (not necesarilly financialy, but just even psychological support)....We are all immigrant families unless you are from well-off family we will all struggle some point and with faith and lots of prayers dreams can be achieved...So i think there is hope

@aaliyyah, why are we obssesed with the job? I fear our future will melt into a materialistic middle economy society that lacks the vission of uplift and togetherness. Why are we not considerate about employing mr. X, because he wanna get married? I mean create a source of living . By the way, who read a book they call 'rich dad poor dad' ? @stoic, it has rained luck in your world, foster the spirit.

we agree there should be a source of income, ok. But defining that source turns out to be the utmost differentiating factor. Its a living zone( marrying while schooling) but many dont realize.

Aaliyyah   

^^ I dnt think everyone is obsessed lol like stoic said some girls dnt mind working while the guy studies..so it is all relative. Different things work for different ppl. I rather marry a doctor than wait for him to be a doctor lol.... I want him to have already reached there haha

n wats that book abt??

salaam