Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Dugsi sare oo Cusub looguna magac daray Xaaji Muuse Igare oo dhismihiisa la bilaabay

The Darwish were a bunch of renegade criminals using the Diin as cover to justify these actions. Its leader was a camel thief at heart and his mission was to grab land as well as camels. In his time as liberate of Somalia as some refer to him he killed more Somalis than whitemen and when he was defeated it was clear his mission of fighting the whiteman was a lie. The British left Somalia as they had found not as an anglican put post in the horn.

What amazes me is whilst this so called freedom was fighting the British his people were being occupied by the Ethiopians, why was he wasting time and energy on British Somaliland, a group of people who did not need saving. Till today 100's later his people are occupied by brute force and Somalilanders are free.

The moral of the story is charity starts at home; if you to be a freedom fight, free your people first not a group that's not interested in being free..

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf;720152 wrote:
Again what does cabdulla xassan got to do with this topic wali maan fahmin anigu intaas

Maxaad Muqdishu pics iyo afaaraheeda ugu soo dhejineysey thread-kii ku saabsanaa gabadha Amina from NFD ?

Waxaad isla jeceshahay la jeclow dadka kale ok awoowe. Thank you

Somalina;720179 wrote:
Maxaad Muqdishu pics iyo afaaraheeda ugu soo dhejineysey thread-kii ku saabsanaa gabadha Amina from NFD ?

Waxaad isla jeceshahay la jeclow dadka kale ok awoowe. Thank you

wa runta that topic was not about Mogadisho laakin hadaad awoow sii akhriyi lahayd waxan aha qofki yidhi aynu TOPICI NFD aynu dib ugu noqono in that same thread page

The Zack   

Xeef, read my previous post sxb, the dude was working for the British, he started his work as a shoe polisher and then ended up getting the title major in the British army in Somalia. He was well known by the nick shoe shiner, gabayadii daraawiish baad ku arkeysaa naaneystaas.

Bilan, xaaal waan bixinayaa, that was bad comparison from my part.

Somalina   

Waad tiri sidaa, waa runtaa, laakiin waa su'aalee, goormaad tidhi?

Markii SL laga hadley sooma ahan? yaanan isku dheel dheelin, waan isgaraneynaa awoowe. :)

Xeefow   

Saalax;720176 wrote:
^^^ Do you understand things with big black bold fonts? Of course he was fighting the Dervish.

He was fighting against the Somali Freedom Fighters (Dervish)? Then he was a waste! Why is the school being named after a traitor.

Abokor Omar;720178 wrote:
The Darwish were a bunch of renegade criminals using the Diin as cover to justify these actions. Its leader was a camel thief at heart and his mission was to grab land as well as camels. In his time as liberate of Somalia as some refer to him he killed more Somalis than whitemen and when he was defeated it was clear his mission of fighting the whiteman was a lie. The British left Somalia as they had found not as an anglican put post in the horn.

What amazes me is whilst this so called freedom was fighting the British his people were being occupied by the Ethiopians, why was he wasting time and energy on British Somaliland, a group of people who did not need saving. Till today 100's later his people are occupied by brute force and Somalilanders are free.

The moral of the story is charity starts at home; if you to be a freedom fight, free your people first not a group that's not interested in being free..

Are you mad?

It's due to the Dervish that British Somaliland got independent. Also the Dervish were mostly made up from people that hailed from Sool and Sanaag regions. You said why did Sayidka ignore Kilinka 5aad from Abysinnian empire. Well Sayidka and many more Somali leaders like Ahmed Gurey, Ibn Nuur Mujahid were fighting against Abysinnia for many centuries, when 'white' people came to colonise Somalia, Sayidka organised freedom fighters that hailed from Sool, Sanaag and many areas in Kilinka 5aad to fight against the Brits. This is brave; fighting two fronts! It shows people's love to ISLAM and SOMALINIMO, something people these days lack......!

The Zack;720182 wrote:
Xeef, read my previous post sxb, the dude was working for the British, he started his work as a shoe polisher and then ended up getting the title major in the British army in Somalia. He was well known by the nick shoe shiner, gabayadii daraawiish baad ku arkeysaa naaneystaas.

Alright Thanks! I just needed simple clarification...you just did that well.

LooooooooooooooL...what was the topic about again?

Somalina......Xaajiga iskadaa. Aduun kale ku noolyahey. Ibn Batuta meel uutagey leeyahey Talyaaniga baa dhisey. Maxaa ka sugeey marka?

Abokor Omar;720178 wrote:

You don't understand,, his Folks in Ethiopia tried to murder him they organized a Dhaanto Ritual dance with fire and sticks and everything for the Mullah and the plan was to murder him at night The Dhagaxbuur Folks hated him Because according to them he was not as Noble as them and did not deserve the Title Sayid that's why he raided them and took their camels and burned down their villages.

Saalax   

Xeefow because they can ;) . Igare's legacy of helping the people of those regions arming them against the tribalistic deranged dervish movement will be something to cherish. He deserves to be named after whole towns, schools, neighbourhoods.

The Zack;720182 wrote:

Based on what a report on newsweek come with a better source lolz

Somalina;720183 wrote:
Waad tiri sidaa, waa runtaa, laakiin waa su'aalee, goormaad ti
dh
i?

Markii SL laga hadley sooma ahan? yaanan isku dheel dheelin, waan isgaraneynaa awoowe.
:)

Topica awoow hada maskaxdayda wuu ka sii masaxmaya laakin waan idhi dee waxan is yidhi sheekada yaan Somaliweyn laga dhigin nfd ba la marayey marki danbe Somalia iyo xammar ba la so gaadhay hada Somaliland la so gaadho wa Somaliweyn adeerkeen IOG uun ba inaga maqan lol

bilan   

Sayid was born near Buuhoodle, and he started his liberation movement there, that's where he was from. duulku caqli yraa, kilika shanaad kuye, learn history first, he was fighting both British and Italian, that's why i say Sayid Maxamed 1000 sano buu idinka horeeyaa.