Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Dugsi sare oo Cusub looguna magac daray Xaaji Muuse Igare oo dhismihiisa la bilaabay

Saalax;720142 wrote:
Che -Guevara who is the Sayid of Somali? we know him as Ina Abdille Hassan or wadaadkii cadceed.

Maybe Yusuf al baqdadi Ninki Somalida baray alif la kordhabay alif la hoos dhabay

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf;720146 wrote:
Maybe Yusuf al baqdadi Ninki Somalida baray alif la kordhabay alif la hoos dhabay

;)

bilan   

All I heard about the man was that he was traitor and spy for the British Empire, but I guess for some people he was a hero, so now we can understand why some people celebrate May 18th and not June 26th. whether you like it or not, Sayid was a man of a vision, but most Somalis did not understand him, and yes he made mistakes and killed a lot of innocent people, we cannot deny that, but his achievement outweighs his mistakes. So it is really insult to both the movement and its leader to be compared to a traitor. Zack xaal baa lagaa rabaa.

Saalax   

bilan Ina Abdille hassan is not our hero. Our hero is Sultan Nuur Amaan, Sudi Shabeele, Sheikh Bashiir etc men who coordinated many attacks against the British and were not tribalistic.

Saalax   

Xaaji Xunjuf they are upset that there is no school or xafaad named after Ina Abdille hassan in Somaliland but instead Igare. ;)

bilan   

saalax, who is we?? waxaa la yiri wadar iyo waaxid yaa waalan, he is a hero to all Somalis from Bari to Raaskambooni. so if he is not your hero then something must be wrong, what do you have against him, are you denying that he fought against British Empire, are you denying that he said no to be enslaved, I need to hear why are you against him. Daraawish were the first movement in Somalia that fought for independence, all other parties that came after they were inspired by Sayidka, so just be fair and give the credit to the man for what he did..

Xeefow   

Saalax;720148 wrote:
Xeefow your from Gedo so i don't expect you to know him.

It don't matter where I'm from. It's just that there are many KNOWN people that took part in the liberation of British Somaliland that we have learnt in our history but this Igarre person I have not come across, just wondering if anyone can tell me who he was he what he did in brief,,,,,if you don't mind that is........

Saalax   

bilan because he was a tribalistic man that overstayed his welcome while angering the locals and became ungrateful. Simple as. I respect him for fighting colonization in the early honest years just like Sultan Amaan Nuur, Sudi Shabeele etc and many other men. Although i don't respect him for targetting locals and their herds and all his tribalist dark side. His not our hero in our ends. Our heroes are Sultan Nuur Amaan, Sheikh Bashiir, Sheikh Farah Omar, Haji Yusuf Adan men that were less tribalistic and good role models.

Saalax   

Xeefow;720158 wrote:
It don't matter where I'm from. It's just that there are many KNOWN people that took part in the liberation of British Somaliland that we have learnt in our history but this Igarre person I have not come across, just wondering if anyone can tell me who he was he what he did in brief,,,,,if you don't mind that is........

It has already been posted in the earlier pages reread back.

Xeefow   

I have read previous pages, but it is bleak....was he pioneering against the British, was he a army commander for the British or the Somali freedom fighters (Dervish)? It is not making sense, there are some members that are even suggesting he was supporting the British...which is what? I know there were many Somalis during that period that used to support the British and were against their own Somali people, just wanted to know if he was like those people.........