Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Burco Currency finally changed - No more Giinbaarta

The Zack   

Jacaylbaro;719177 wrote:
Aar siduu u yaqaan baaba igaga daran ,,,,,,,,,,,
:D

:D :D troll-kan u sheeg. He doesn't understand he just promoted me to his boss.

The Zack;719178 wrote:
LOOOOL@being emotional.. if anything, being Ethiopian would make me your boss and you know what I am talking about.

As long as you accept the facts, we're good. I can prove the fact that you're Ethiopian. Can you prove your claims? stop being emotional, you have no punchlines, and your arms are too short to box.

The Zack   

If you can prove I am an Ethiopian, that is awesome! That proves I am your boss, so bow down son! Can you deny the fact that prime minister Meles is Silanyo's or other Somali mini-state leaders' boss?

The Zack;719183 wrote:
If you can prove I am an Ethiopian, that is awesome! That proves I am your boss, so bow down son! Can you deny the fact that prime minister Meles is Silanyo's or other Somali mini-state leaders' boss?

Look at the ONLF land on the map. When does the truth begin? When does reality set in? Saying that you're boss is a weak attempt to get back to me :). You have no materials, just bunch of gimmicks and school yard stuff.

You're on "I know you are , but what am I" sh!t. Come harder homie.

The Zack   

It was easier to attack me as another Somali, we would have been on the same level and would have exchanged similar punches.. now you gave me a better nationality, I have knocked your *** out! Ethiopia rules the entire Somali peninsula with the exception of the places controlled by Al-shabaab. Somaliland, Puntland, Hebelland, TFG all report to Addis Ababa, you know that. So since I am Ethiopian, I have everything to do with your little enclave, we control the place, dammit! And guess what? We know u as mini state in Somalia that we use to get our shi& done in that part of the world!

Now, back to the topic... The Somali Shilling has been used in Burco for the last twenty years, that is just awesome!

By your logic, you want me to call you a Somali, so that you can be a slave as well? You can't reason well - lol.

Face it homie, ONLF is in Ethiopia, and that's a fact.

The Zack   

AfricaOwn;719189 wrote:

Face it homie, ONLF is in Ethiopia, and that's a fact.

Love that logic! Now let me find some orders to give you :D. As Ethiopians, we will make sure the name of the queen is not mentioned in your houses LOL. Plus, make sure that you consult us when you are naming new ministers LOL like we told u last time.

Now we get that argument settled, back to the topic.

The beautiful Somali shilling has been working in Somaliland for 20 years after the enclave claimed they were a separate government. That is just beautiful!

The Zack;719194 wrote:
Love that logic! Now let me find some orders to give you
:D
. As Ethiopians, we will make sure the name of the queen is not mentioned in your houses LOL. Plus, make sure that you consult us when you are naming new ministers LOL like we told u last time.

1. I`m glad that I finally got you to admit that you`re Ethiopian

2. Now I know that you`re not trying to flex your muscles now that you acknowledged that fact that you`re Ethiopian? Your people are not running things in Ethio, you`re not holding no weights.

Truth hurts.

The Zack   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL... Adeer you can't divide my people.. we are one nation, strong and united!

Again,

Somali shilling... Somali shilling, oh Somali shilling!

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;719199 wrote:
Zack but that does not make sense why does an Ethiopian care if Somali Billets money was used in parts of burco what will that do for you?

Dude! Are you kidding me? We care everything that happens in the enclave, we own the place! We were even concerned when Gabboose (possible shabaab sympathizer) was named a minister. We care a lot of things.