Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

18 may 2011, Maalinta nadaafada - Cleaning Day

Aaliyyah   

^xor bay u yihiin in ay waxay raban ka sameeyaan magaloyinkooda dabcan. Wayna fiicantahay in ay nadifiyaan..laakin qashin ka weyn yaala SSC lol..aka Somaliland militia....the militia who willingly came there torturing innocent ppl for good three years now going to four yrs ..... I say clean them up instead seriously! Due time!

A_Khadar   

^^ Patience dee, I am hoping they will leave peacefully as soon the back home conference takes place.. At least for now though, let us clean streets and homes..lol.. I have plans to even participate a huge cleaning day in the county I live on the May 18th...

NGONGE   

^^ I love the patriotism of the SSC crowd. The 18th of May is a day of celebration and the first thing to do on celebration days is to make sure that everywhere is clean. Hurguf away, my people. :D

Saalax   

NGONGE;718885 wrote:
^^ I love the patriotism of the SSC crowd. The 18th of May is a day of celebration and the first thing to do on celebration days is to make sure that everywhere is clean. Hurguf away, my people.
:D

Saalax   

Aaliyyah;718853 wrote:
I think the best idea is cleaning the Somaliland militia from the SSC territories

That would backfire on them. Many of the Eastern Sland region natives such as Saalax, AfricaOwn will defend Somaliland's eastern frontial territories and crash the anti peace elements (SSC).

Reer Hargeysa they party then clean, Reer Buuhoodle they clean then party, While reer Burco party while they are cleaning. lol

stock-photo-lonely-maid-dancing-with-a-b

Lady from Burco

A_Khadar   

Successionists lot, you can act cool and down play, but we all know the idea behind cleaning day of ssc regions..lol.. The Amin's pic said it all.

18may_cleaning_day.jpg

Aaliyyah   

^^ Patience dee, I am hoping they will leave peacefully as soon the back home conference takes place.. At least for now though, let us clean streets and homes..lol.. I have plans to even participate a huge cleaning day in the county I live on the May 18th...

I was hoping and still hoping they leave us peacefully. But, I doubt that will be the case..they are there to torture and kill innocent people at the expense of their lil dream of attaining a recognition. If they didnt leave us the past four yrs..what really makes us think they are leaving now??..I say fight them and free our lands...enough is enough!

loool ameen arts is too cute...bt how about the ssc crew answer them with "we dont giva sh*it abt your independence day just keep it to yourselves and get out of our cities"

salaaam

It is a celebration day ,,,, cleaning, dancing, chanting, demonstrating, partying ........... all in one great day, the 18th of May :D

A_Khadar   

They call it independent day, we call it kashin gur day. Plus it's going to be all over the places for an special day for removing dirty from streets..

^^ Your question about why I think they will leave now has some to do with how people of ssc are more united than before. So be hopeful, the thugs will go home insha'llah without dropping valuable bloods.

A_Khadar   

Aaliyyah;718950 wrote:
I was hoping and still hoping they leave us peacefully. But, I doubt that will be the case..they are there to torture and kill innocent people at the expense of their lil dream of attaining a recognition. If they didnt leave us the past four yrs..what really makes us think they are leaving now??..I say fight them and free our lands...enough is enough!

loool ameen arts is too cute...bt how about the ssc crew answer them with "we dont giva sh*it abt your independence day just keep it to yourselves and get out of our cities"

salaaam

Iska daa aniga wax kuu oge.. Just feel good and go volunteer your community for cleaning neighborhood on May 18th.