Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Woman divorces her husband because..

Aaliyyah   

Che lol zack xita sheeko in aad gursatay so gaadhay, talow ya u shekeeya...LOL

horta zack asaga sifiican ma loogu tahniyadeey marku aqal galay...I dnt remmeber any post dedicated to him! hmm maybe I should start one..better late than never! :)

Aaliyyah   

haye ill start one dedicated fr your recent meher....ee bal what should be the title be....gabadhu gabadh somaliyad ma tahay? mise wa mid aad hindia ka keentay? LOL

Som@li   

You will never know, this girl maybe turned on by violence, and not getting enoug satisfaction.

Zack, Mabrouk mate, join the club

The Zack   

Lol Aaliyah u don't have to do that walaal Midda kale its been a while haddee.

Thanks Somali. For sure the woman had a good reason.. the guy was too effing nice.

Aaliyyah   

^loool..you are wlc! :) now u will channel more energy to your new wife! ..and thank me some day :P..take care ppl gotta get somein to eat!

Nina Fox   

Naagta waa runteeed. Iska fur dheh ninka caajiska eh. The man killed the passion with his predictability. A marriage needs spontaneity not boring inuu ahaado. I tell her I love you 2wice a week kulahaa ahahahahahha Like clockwork Yaab badanaa.

I hate sweet *nancy boy* types and avoid them like SARS. Im not saying I wud prefer someone who'd knock the 2 teeth I have left every time he sees me, but someone with a hint of mystery is not a bad thing. Aheeey,,,Ceynkaa weeyee.

i can see many ladies here ain't married. e.g aaliyyah and fox. then doesn't anyone think we should do the match game? hebel ayaa heblo kufiican~~~~and it will be wonders.

ramadhan mubarak to all the unmarried.

Showqi   

Nina Fox;740361 wrote:
Im not saying I wud prefer someone who'd knock the 2 teeth I have left every time he sees me, but someone with a hint of mystery is not a bad thing. Aheeey,,,Ceynkaa weeyee.

:D:D:D

Adiga 2da ilkood kaama dhamadaan miyaa!!! mar walba wey soo baxayaan uun, balo. Maxaad ku nooshahay ma Cheese iyo Caano.

Abdul   

In some cultures back in Africa,women get really mad when their husbands dont beat them up atleast once evey week.They belief beatings is like showing them love

A woman doesn't respect a man that she can walk all over. Maybe that's what she meant by 'nice'. She just wasn't good at wording her thoughts properly.

Or maybe not. I didn't finish the whole video. I found all three of them annoying.