Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Raga Soomaaliyeed ee Guur Doonka ah oo kusii qul qulaya Dalka Hindia (Warbixin iyo Sawiro ).

RaMpAgE   

Somalis............So two guys go and get married in india and the headline is ......" Raga Somaaliyeed ee Guur doon ah oo kuso qu qulaya Hindia"??

Labo nin count for all Somali guys? the retard's who wrote this piece of trash should be dealt with.

Som@li   

I was in India in 2005, to visit a sick relative, and heard of all the fuzz , guys coming from Europe, US, Australia, New Zealand, to marry Indian girls, There was this guy from States, he has been married before laakin Bacda madow baa debeda loo dhigay, I wanted to accompany and was curious to see the selection process, It took 2 sessions a day, (30- 40 girls at each session), 7 days to choose one.

The girls, and their families, gathered in another Somali man's house, who lives there, and married to Indian woman. Everything was like Somali meher sessions, with drinks, cakes, and formal.And he paid for the organizing the events.

In one of the sessions I went with him,with two other Somali guys, there were like 30 girls , and their families, who came to see this guy , markaa suu dhaha taas maya tan danbe, maya tii hore fiicnay? war mid dooro dee, at the end he choose a very pretty girl, 20 years old, religious, who spoke no English, Some of the guys advised this would be a challenge,,,,laakin waa kaga dhegtay, "Maya, Maya, Tani i dhaafi mayso!"

Then he took her to a medical clinic, with all testings done, then there was meher, and a wedding, with Somali students invited ...Some of the girls were educated, some not, and some of them after seeing the man, said no. He gave money to her family which was extremely unusual in their culture even though they are Muslims.

The only thing that surprise me was the whole selection process, and how their families were willing to give up their daughters, they could come to the room we were staying, say their names, he was allowed to ask few questions etc, and they go back.

He took her to Somalia, and I heard within 6 months, she mastered Somali language.

Markaa ninba dookhii...Dulkaas la amaanse.

Som@li   

^Lol, Aniga Soomaali baa la igu ogyahay, Lakin ninba dookhi...Meeshaas ka war doon, if you are tempted.

I was there for two weeks, and seriously, there ware like a dozen Somali men who came for that business.

Blessed   

Raga foosha xun, shukaansiga aqoon ee uu weliba jeebku madhanyahay-ba jacayl way u baahan yihiin, maxaa idiinka gidhiish ah haday India ka doontaan?? Intay gabdhaha Somaaliyeed ku khafiifi lahayeen - dhulka illahay wax ha ka doontaan.

Illaahay ha u sahlo gabdhahaaan Hindida ah laakin, it's obvious in la gadayo, masakiinta. :( :(

Pucca   

putting myself in their shoes...why wouldnt i want a hindi woman? tu hadal la'an cuntada iikariso, caruur iidhasha, aqalka ii hagaashisa, and pretty much worships the ground i walk on? why would any sane man pass that up?

lol i've heard my aunt and her friends talking a few months back about some guy who wasnt married and how his mom (who was present) couldnt find him a girl. so my aunt's friend suggests a girl to her and the mother responds "i want a woman who is going to take care of my son, feed him well, give him good kids, and obey him, one who isnt going to cause him any trouble and just does everything he tells her to do." to which my aunt replied "dee tu hindi ah aa raadsado". she was joking ofcourse. but the mother must have believed her because as of now she is on the hunt for a good indian girl.

my point is...indian girls clearly got it going on! its just rather unfortunate their men dont have anything going for them...i'd be tempted if they did.

Meesha waaba yaab, war guurka waa la isugu duceyn jirey markuu qof quursado waxaa la dhihi jirey illaah ubad iyo kheyr fara badan baan idiin ku duceeynay!meeshanna waaba la is cayn ma masiirkii baa faraha ka batay?

Somalina   
:D qof walba qofkuu doono ha guursado. Hindi, Chinese, Yuhuud, Faransiis IWM ku dhufo wixii kaa soo hor baxa aad rabto, dhib maleh ku dabaalo caashaqa. :D

Paragon   

Horta.... Allaha kuwa khayr qaba uga dhigo.

Naag dhaga adag Allaha na hareer mariyo... waa waxa keliya ay awoowyadeen yiraahdeen waa inaad ku furtaan. Hadday dhego nugayl doonayaan, india waa istaahilaan in ay aadaan. What anyone thinks or says shall no longer be relevant to how they choose and live.

Naaguhu godka waa ay ka siman yihiin.

Somalina   

Waa tusaale uun, wixii soconaayo hala socodsiiyo. Shaqsigu waxuu doono ha guursato ileen waa xor ayaan ula jeedey boowe. :)