Sign in to follow this  
Liqaye

Raga Soomaaliyeed ee Guur Doonka ah oo kusii qul qulaya Dalka Hindia (Warbixin iyo Sawiro ).

The Zack   

So let me make sure I understand this, these men are not only getting the women of their choice, they are also getting paid? Sign me up lol.

Aaliyyah   

I dnt think indian women share. So if u want take part of this u need to divorce your xalimo..mise already bacdi madobeed kuso tuurtay lol

Malika   

Taleexi - yup! If your seeking a raaliya miid tima jiliic iska so gursoo..Lol, according to someone I know, the wife wont eat until you eat, wont sleep until you sleep , she wont leave the house, unless your with her- and there wont be a phone call from adeerkedaa at 4 am asking for this nor that..;), she is yours and yours alone..:D

Aaliyyah;712778 wrote:
^lol cid calacalasa miyaad aragtaa yaab...at the end of the day odey indian u qaraba doontay cid daneesa ma jirto
:P

*Blessed;712782 wrote:
Yaa carooday oo calaacalay? How nomads twist things, cajaaib.

Hehe this is what I call Calaacal:

Raga foosha xun, shukaansiga aqoon ee uu weliba jeebku madhanyahay-ba jacayl way u baahan yihiin,

Clearly ninka ka tagaya australia, ama canada ama USA oo india naag u adaya waxba ka qaldan

If that aint calaacal, huh....Lol kidding, xaal qaata Blessed and Aaliyah :)

but somalina sums it by saying:

qof walba qofkuu doono ha guursado. Hindi, Chinese, Yuhuud, Faransiis IWM ku dhufo wixii kaa soo hor baxa aad rabto, dhib maleh ku dabaalo caashaqa.

That's the true spirit lol :D

Malika;712804 wrote:
Taleexi - yup! If your seeking a raaliya miid tima jiliic iska so gursoo..Lol, according to someone I know, the wife wont eat until you eat, wont sleep until you sleep , she wont leave the house, unless your with her- and there wont be a phone call from adeerkedaa at 4 am asking for this nor that..
;)
, she is yours and yours alone..
:D

Heard similar things through the horse's mouth as well....only that horse married a 16 year-old girl. Obviously, a man in his late 20s or early 30s can easily dominate an already docile teenager. Despite my attempts not to judge, the whole business (poor people selling their children) seems a bit rancid to me.

A_Khadar   

Malika;712715 wrote:
^You made women sound like cattle - lol

I can understand to a certain extent why would these men go all the way there to find a wife - kuwa aan arkee, who have Indian wives
seem
to lead a serene sort of life compare to those married to xalimos..
:D
, xalimo's are drama queens ruunti.

;) I am nodding for your honest with complete agreement..

Seriously note though, I met a man who went through this hinda migration looking for a mate after very disappointing with potential marriage with Xalimo. But after few trips back and forth, he gave up and ended up xalimo kale.. So some men have reasons doing this whether that might be disappointment, being cheap or having wrong idea of wife should be like maid..

I tell u though, people have rights to their lives, but every animal is better to stick with the same animal...

Aaliyyah   

Almiskin lool xaalkaaga waan diiday...heedhe calcal ma aha nimanka india nag ka donanaya maxaan anuu uga calcalaya..too many fishs in the sea. Laakin noloshoda dnbe ayaan uga baqaya..im sure we all say including me that we should respect ppl's choices and i said that 10 000 times thru my other posts..laakin runtu waa laga wacanyahay in umad kale wax lugu darsaday. And, hadii immediate familygeena hindi ama cadaan noo keeni laha we would try anything....in aan badalno choicekooda..

Somalina, waxay tidhi ku dabaalo cashaqa anu waxan odhan laha ninka cidkale waxs ka darsada shekadiisu waxay u badanaanasa ka dabaaalo cashaqa lol..intii alle u naxaristo oo noloshoda iska wacanaata moye inta badan ma shaqeeso..

haye best of luck hadaba ...anu waxba cid uma diidni qofkasta asaga uun noloshiina dabaranay hadii wx ka qaldantana bari asaga uun ka shalayaya...ee anuu I am just advicing lol..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

lol dabcan walalday khyr uun la raba..I guess almiskin meel baan kaga dhacay india ayuu u diyaargaboobayey in uu kasoo qaraabto! :P