Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia: British Delegation visited Garowe, meet SSC elders..pics

bilan   

Indeed Gen Duke, I think the best solution is to let SSC sort their arguments/confusion on their own. If they want to have their own administration then no one can force them to be part of any entity but I do not know how their(people who organized this demo) brain is working, they need to pick their fights, what are they going to gain from demonstrating against these elders when SL militia is few miles away from Buuhodle.

But is there any other website who is reporting this demo other than jidbaysane, I do not really believe this website, they are full of aflgaado.

^^^Like I said before, Suldan Garase & others deserve what they got. Its ironic that these elders are portrayed as the enemy, that even in this forum some people cower to the secessionist and yet attack their Kin at every turn.

If this story is true, then I would say its the end of the matter for me.

NGONGE   

General Duke;707103 wrote:
^^^Interesting development, Suldan Garase deserves all he got and more. Why should he visit these regions and offer his help?

Also , no one from Garowe is claiming anything nor covets any part or people that do not want them. If the people of SSC do not want to be part of these regions an admin no one shall force them nor fight them..

But..but..but..your first link (from Garoweonline) does. :D

Meanwhile the delegation including British Government officials and top security officers had dinner with Puntland president and his deputy Abdisamad Ali Shire and clan elders from
Sool, Sanaag and Cayn regions in Puntland state of Somalia.

NGOONGE, there is no argument here adeer. Puntland needs to not get involved in this anymore, and forget Faroole adeer, I dont think this is worth it at all.

We [Puntlanders] are trully deluding ourselves with all this crap.

A_Khadar   

bilan;707110 wrote:
Indeed Gen Duke, I think the best solution is to let SSC sort their arguments/confusion on their own. If they want to have their own administration then no one can force them to be part of any entity but I do not know how their(people who organized this demo) brain is working, they need to pick their fights, what are they going to gain from demonstrating against these elders when SL militia is few miles away from Buuhodle.

But is there any other website who is reporting this demo other than jidbaysane, I do not really believe this website, they are full of aflgaado.

Bilan, do you believe anything about principal... Many times to keep your principal up, you get to loose more.. So in this case, Demos and those against the elders unannounced visit don't like the idea of bringing money and bribing some out of the blue for your own agenda. People are not against p/l after all but it has to be inclusive not by your own terms.

Having said that, the admin of p/l is wrong on this one, Buhodle/ssc just fought a bloody war against s/l and no where was p/l admin to help, now after dust settled, showing up with few dollars is adding insult to injury. They are lucky if the left safe from Buholde how serious this is...<O:p</O:p

bilan   

GD, I would say let’s see if this is even true, if it is, I bet Cameey and people who represent Buuhoodle will say something, also few confused people who do not know what they want cannot decide for entire SSC.

A_Khadar   

^^ Those confused ones are odayaasha Garoowe jooga when they signed the blank papers. Those against this are not few but very much everyone. Again, they aint' against p/l people but just this game of claiming SSC is puntland when infact p/l admin gave up ssc long ago.

Its remarkable that P/L is the problem, its the blame. However Xabasde, the missing in action Xaglato-Siye & the two Garads who have not spoken but are AWOL at this very moment are not the problem.

We remmeber the words of Garad Jama, and the insults of Xagla-Tosiye and Xabsade and now this? Come on. You can keep supporting some one who hates you and blames you for their own shortcomings.

Its time to rethink the whole Puntland admin. What on Earth are we arguing over?

bilan   

A/KH you are really underestimating these men, after all they are isimo, and they deserve to be respected, you can say whatever you want to say against Faroole and Abdisamad( i wonder why you do not mention him, is he not VP!!!!), IMO he is worst than Faroole.

Also the article you posted, you are insulting Buuhoodle elders, what do they mean “inay u kaxeeyaan tuko raq” odaydau ma sheep baa sidee loo kaxaynayaa. You need to pick your fight, Garaase is very respected man, and I do not believe Faroole or anyone else can use him. Also we all know people in PL indirectly helped the fight in Kalshaale.

A/K this is not about PL adm, it is about demonstrating against elders who are very much respected in their community, the same community you want to support you, when these men visit buuhoodle, they are not representing PL adm, they are representing their clan, did you see from that angle!!, so tell me what is SSC going to gain from alienating these communities. Also if this is about PL adm. Was not some ministers from PL were in Buuhoodle months, did you see anyone demonstrating against them, I sure did not hear anything. all I’m saying is pick your fights.

This has nothing to do with principle, and the dust did not settle. you just gave SL an opening and sure they will use it to their advantage.

Bilan, the secessionist dont need to fight these people, they allow them to take over their lands and then they blame other clans in Puntland for their failures. Its a formula that has worked well.

A_Khadar   

^^^

Bilan, Isimo are respectiful in everywhere include Garaase, no disrespect, but when they take wrong actions, they can be critisised... You either are acting unaware of facts and clueless if you said Garaase is there on behalf of his clan or you didn't follow the news lately.

I am not going to explain why he is there, but I assure you he isn't there for what you just said. You're right this demo aint against p/l admin neither the visit of Issimo, but the game behind it. That is why people demo'ed.

As of now, dust seatled but can come back anytime regardless they defended without p/l's help and they will do it again.

^^Adeer, I will apologise and even go further than that, no one from Puntland should ever again view these regions as part of thiers if this is how our elders will get treated and waste their time any longer. Faroole has been vindicated on this day.