Sign in to follow this  
Complete

Hail Somaliland!

lol.. please somaliland will always stays somali no matter what. so put that fake flag in the bin and be original..

I hate when people seperate from each other.

Complete   

^ How dare you speak ill of the great Somali-Land flag. Maxaad isku mooday?

Sensei;704502 wrote:
Unionist, 110% iyo jab.

Jab ba ka maqan.

Waryaadheheen, afkiina xun ee qalooca ka jeediya Jamhuuriyada Maydhan ee Somaliland. Ma gaadhi kartaan, mana taaban kartaan, mana tirtiri kartaan. Markaa dib u fadhiista oo candhuuftiina dib u liqa waayo sikastaba waa la idinka horeeya magarateen. Maalinta la isasoo gaadho ayaa la wada hadli doonaa, haduu Alle idmo. Maqla oo qorta oo ursada.

Waa idinkaa.

Now before you ask, Van, I identify myself as 45% confederate, 45% unionist (should this topic have been about the TFG you would have received the same response except in that case the title would have been the Jamhuuriyada Dhimokaraatika ee Villa Somalia, nothing but fair me) and 10% Tamil Tiger (I have Sri Lankan roots so must represent my biibol).

Sensei   

10% Tamil Tiger ? Good God, Sri lankana mana soo gashay. Somalis do not agree, but we are more mixed than we would like to admit.

As for SL, dadkaan iska daaya, 1960 lugahooda ayey ku yimaadeen hadanna lugahooda ayeey ku joogayan.

Ibtisam   

Somaliland shaqoo aya laka diigtey, every newbie in order to discover himself waan iinu Somaliland horjuumu first miyi.

Sheeko Bararely.

Well I am 40% Somaliland, 20% my Sub clan, 20% support all Somalis and 10% Bengali, 10% Syrian- go and figure bal adiguba. Like Val said I have to represent my people. :cool:

Somaliland this, that the other, here, there and everywhere. Dhee naga daaya, people dont even bother to write arguments or put in any effort, waa cheap.shots.com

Also I like the oxymoron it presents, as unionist claim to be against all forms of separatists of Somalis, but their action are in their nature exclusive and confrontational i.e. ma jirtiid, you are this, the other, you are from there, keep away, go to another forum, you will never be, etc. I find it intrigue to say the least that unionist engage in unpleasant and segregating tactics which only work to the advantage or those seek separation who can then turn back and say bal look at this hostility, look at these people, ma naf bey inno hayan halkas aya inugu nabad gelin wayin.