Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Cowl- Gobol Cusub

Somalina;717145 wrote:
:D
@Oba.

Weli ma maqashey gobolada Binna iyo Boolimoog? Somalia wey ku darsatey!
:D

lool hadda igu horeeyso, binna iyo boolimoog haha funny name :D

Somalina   

Caasimada Binna waa Baargaal, Boolimoogna waa Caluula. Now that you know, go tell your friends and spread the word (jk). :D

The Zack   

oba hiloowlow;717143 wrote:
^^

fiirso kedib aan wada hadleeyna, you are talking to me like im the one who created the region.

OK, I finally got time to watch the video and this is what I gathered from it.

Galgaduud is breaking into two (At least that what these people in London and Xamar want), Galgaduud and Cowl. Though I am not sure how that will work, I welcome and support the locals' decision of trying to create schools, hospitals and what so for their small region. It is their rights to govern their own towns until a reliable and strong government gets things going in the country. This is actually quite over due, ka kaca meesha. . Having said that, I have couple of questions for Oba.

1. Why in god's green earth where you against Azania if you support Cowl? Remember Azania has been created legally. "Two or more gobols can make their own maamul goboleed".

2. As far as legality goes, per the current Somali constitution, the central government makes states, states don't make states, so why would they call it a state? Why not just say four towns are going to have interim admin for now?

3. Last but not least, how come these meetings are not being held in COWL instead of London and Xamar (This, by the way, is a question I have seen you ask others many times).

P.s. I enjoyed the Somali National Anthem, thanks for sharing!

loool @Zack, first maamul goboleed maha, waa gobol uu dhiganta for example Banaadir,,, dowladda ayaana magacaabeyso maamulka gobolka, ee xildoon mahaa sida maamulada qaar,, Gobolka Banaadir ayaa lagu dhawaaqay gobolka cusub ee Cowl wax ceebase maha ileen waa Gurigoodiye,, Kenyaati iyo shaqo kuma laho thats the difference with ur Azania.

Sheekh Muuse Macallim Axmed (Sh. Muuse Caga weyne) oo ku hadlayay magaca culumaa’udiinka Soomaaliyeed ayaa sheegay in qofkii diida amaba ka horjeesta magacaabista gobolka cusub ee COWL ay la mid tahay iyadoo diiday aayad NAS ah, sidaasi daraadeed waxa uu sheegay in la saxayo haddii ay jiraan qaladaad dhinaca maamulka ah, balse ay tahay inaan marnaba laga hor imaan bulsho iskeed u go’aansatay inay ku dhawaaqdo gobol u gaar ah.

Innaalilaahi wainnaa ileyhi raajicuun, Wallee Somali way dhar dhigatay, sidii aayad la diiday ookale kulahaa, war waxan yaa ummada ka qabta

This New Gobol seems to be designed to Preempt the new Mareeg State, same sub clan is competing for Galguduud Carcass. Wallee waa hadda iyo 20 sanoo hor leh. The real land Grab has just started in Somalia.