Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Are these SSC group really claiming all of Sanag as well?

How hypocritical of them :). Its really hard for people to side with confused bunch. If we draw the map of Sanaag based on clans then they would in fact be claiming other clans land? lol

yeah they claim ceelafweyn gar adag maydh xiis ceerigabo jidali badhan dhahar awrboogeys the entire sanaag.

Have you not seen the map they run around with?

Liibaan   

AfricaOwn;699880 wrote:
How hypocritical of them
:)
. Its really hard for people to side with confused bunch. If we draw the map of Sanaag based on clans then they would in fact be claiming other clans land? lol

So-Somaliland is the mother of all hypocrisy, and hypocrites. Somalidiid-land clan faction is saying that they want independence and self-determination, when they attacking other people and regions. Clan secessionists are crazy people.

Somalidiid-land clan faction already claims other people land like Sool, Sanaag, Cayn, Maakhir, and Awdal. Why do clan secessionists claim Las Anod, Buhoodle, Boocame, Taleex, Yagoori, Widhwidh, Xudun, Gumeys, Las Qorey, Ceergaabo, Badhan, Dhahar, Borame, Zeylac..................

You complaining about other people claiming your "land", when you support your clan faction Somaliland claiming, attacking, and invading other people land !!!!

'Liibaan';699891 wrote:
So-Somaliland is the mother of all hypocrisy, and hypocrites. Somalidiid-land clan faction is saying that they want independence and self-determination, when they attacking other people and regions. Clan secessionists are crazy people.

Somalidiid-land clan faction already claims other people land like Sool, Sanaag, Cayn, Maakhir, and Awdal. Why do clan secessionists claim Las Anod, Buhoodle, Boocame, Taleex, Yagoori, Widhwidh, Xudun, Gumeys, Las Qorey, Ceergaabo, Badhan, Dhahar, Borame, Zeylac..................

You complaining about other people claiming your "land", when you support your clan faction Somaliland claiming, attacking, and invading other people land !!!!

I will claim Las Anod and Buhoodle just as you claim my Erigavo and other parts of Sanaag. Its all fair right? I'm not the one crying however.

Liibaan   

AfricaOwn;699898 wrote:
I will claim Las Anod and Buhoodle just as you claim my Erigavo and other parts of Sanaag. Its all fair right? I'm not the one crying however.

You started this thread, meaning it is you who is crying.

Keep claiming other people's land like Las Anod, Buhoodle, Las Qorey, Erigavo, Dhahar, Badhanand Yaqoori, when other people claim Hargeisa, Burco, Odweyne, Berbera, , and sheikh don't cry...............

'Liibaan';699910 wrote:
You started this thread, meaning it is you who is crying.

Keep claiming other people's land like Las Anod, Buhoodle, Las Qorey, Erigavo, Dhahar, Badhanand Yaqoori, when other people claim Hargeisa, Burco, Odweyne, Berbera, , and sheikh don't cry...............

lol @ the emotional outburst..

So Erigavo is not my land? :)

A_Khadar   

Horta kuwan succesionists ka ma wax baa ka siiya.. Why they so surprised if ssc claims entire Sanaag.. Don't they check their own claims? Are they not those who claim the old part of Somalia clonized by British as to be theirs ruled by Somaliland Gov. You all seem bunch high with Qaad..

General Duke;699927 wrote:
I think they should claim all of it. It serve the secessionist right. Lol

By all means I think they should claim it, why not? They shouldn't cry about what Somaliland is doing when they are doing the same thing.

Kamaavi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;699884 wrote:
Have you not seen the map they run around with?

Interesting to see, every other Somali has a paper map, .... :D

Kamaavi   

Well, well how far is Sanaag from the PL-SSC -Somaliland border? ,,,,,

Xunjuf tell us in miles, kms ets ... :D