Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Xaabsade Responds to Faroole

NGONGE   

Che -Guevara;697723 wrote:
NGONGE-Let's not use the word like truth when it comes to politics and war. Let's stick to facts. The only one Sland Government seemed to seduced is NGONGE. They have managed to put blinkers on. Again what are advantages SSC gain by joining Sland?

N you are telling Sland was turning the other cheek in Kalshaale? Where have you been NGONGE? This is happens it's not your people that are being killed, displaced and humiliated.

Like I said, I may as well write an entire new thread on the advantages. Marka taa meel inoo dhig.

As for the Kalshaale story, I have no idea what you're talking about there. Displaced, killed and humiliated? I reckon the SSC would beg to differ.

Malika   

Ngonge’s version of democracy involves “bribing, nudging in the right direction” – after all his SL is said to be a democratic movement seeking recognition to successes. Alas! Not too those who disagree , they better shut up, move along because democracy doesn’t count anymore – forceful, bribing,manipulation and aggression is the way forward to fulfil its own agenda of succession.

ps.You might not mean to sound condescending or insulting but your suggestions are – they paint a picture of a people whom have no say in their own decisions – who lack principles – and that my dear friend is where your wrong.

pss. Just to remind you, SL is not a nation, it has no borders to secure and even so, surely it need not to use force to secure them right?

waa ii noo berito - anticipating to read your piece.

Somalina   

Garowe ( RBC Radio ) Inkastoo magaalada garoowe asbuucyadaan ay kadhacayeen Banaan baxyo looga soo horjeedo Dagaalada kasocda gobolka cayn ayaa hadana dibad baxa maanta waxa uu kuduwanaa kuwii hore uga Dhacayay magaalada garoowe waxaana banaanbaxaani uu ahaa mid jawaab celin ah oo Ay Sameenayeen boqolaal dad ha oo isugusoo baxay magaalada gudaheeda kuwaas oo kasoo Horjeeday hadaldii maalintii shalay ahayd shir ay yeesheen qaar kamid ah haweenka magaalada hargaysa kaas oo ku aadanaa in puntland ay Duulaan kusoo qaaday deegaano ay gacanta kuhayso soomaaliland.

Dad ka Banaanbaxaaaysha oo isugu jiray haween caaruur iyo dhalinyaro ayaa waxay socod kumarayaeen wadada weyn ee laamiga iyagoona ku Dhawaaqayay ereyo kadhan ah sida ay uga Xunyihiin hadaladii kasoo haweenka hargaysa.

Dadka Banaanbaxaasyha ayaa sidoo kale waxay ku dhawaaqyeen ereyo ay kamid yihiin dooni Mayno Soomaali diide dooni mayno dagaal ooge dooni dal balaarsi iyagoo dhinaca kale ku Dhawaaqeyay Ereyo markale ay ku taageersanyihiin hadalkii kasoo baxay madaxweynaha Dawlada puntland Dr C.raxmaan sheikh maxamed macamuud faroole hadalkaas oo ahaa In Puntland ay diyaar utahay Difacaacida dalkeeda iyo dadkeeda lagu gumaadayao Gobolka cayn.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee Banaabaxaani maanta kadhacay gudaha magaalada garoowe ayaa waxa Uu dabacsocday banaan baxyadii mudooyinkii ugu dambeeysay ka dhacayay magaalada garoowe Iyo meelo badan oo kamid ah Puntland Banaanbaxaasoo dhammaamtood looga soo horjeeday Dagaalada lagusoo qaaday gobolka cayn iyo deegaano hoostaga .

Waxaa Noo Soo Diray

C/wali Maxamed Sheikh

Saalax   

Somalina. You should know better people say anything they want in Paltalk wa meel ciyaal suuqa isku caayan it does not represent the opinion of millions of people.

Everyone's loyal to something and some are loyal to nothing.

Nina, looks like you're ruffling some masculine feathers around these parts. I have a blowtorch at hand if you desire to do more that mere ruffling.