Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Sunnah Versus Shia Discussion Forum

Paragon   

Xasbunallahi wanimalwakiil. Subxaana allah Xasbunallahi wanimalwakiil. Subxaana allah do really shias believe in those folk stories. may allah guide us all to the right path, the path of our prophet Muhamed(SAW)

Sareeda, I think it would have been more innocent if you did structure your sentence from: “do really shias believe in those folk stories†to “Oh, do really shias believe in those folk stories?†and place emphasis on the question mark, maybe the ensuing poster would have replied: Yes or No. However, it seems your [honest, I hope] forgetting of the question mark attracted a reply you haven’t desired.

may allah guide us all to the right path, the path of our prophet Muhamed(SAW)

Aamiin, kulligeen.

Originally posted by Feynman:

quote:Originally posted by Jumatatu:

^^^ bet if he came around with another post saying Shia believe madona is a weli you will believe that too....

It seems a lot of people would out of ignorance. I urge people here to go and study and find the truth for themselves rather than believing what someone is telling them here.
Jumatatu and Feynman, did she really say she did believe what was said or was she questioning what was said?

PS: Typographical errors do alter initial meanings sometimes you know! ïŠ

Nur   

Viking

I read Shia sources in Arabic and translated into English for you and posted it, instead of systematically confronting your own Shia sources you Google me with Shia materials on the net, I would have apporeciated if you tell me:

We Shia do not believe Al Kaafi, or Kuleiny or any of the sources we only believe the iranian guy who does his best defence by attacking Ibn Uma. In order for you to get this material as defence, make sure that I have used it in my allegations, I used your own materials showing how your own scholars agree that Abdullah Ibn Saba established your religion. I am not debating with other forums, use your own words to either agree or disagree with me, not generalized net materials, but be objective.

Your Shia writer says:" However, neither Mu'awiyah nor 'A'ishah took this route because Ibn Saba's story was invented by Sayf Ibn 'Umar Al-Tamimi who lived in the second Hijra century after their death"

If He was an invented story, please tell me why do Shia Scholars I posted agree with this fabrication? Tell me if Kuleiny and others who confirmed the exisitence of Abdullah Ibn Saba and his role where all wrong, and to the point.

Nur

Viking   

Oh, you finally decided to adress me? Now who is loosing his cool bro? I am not as scholar, and the way you have conducted yourself throught this discussion doesn't eve qualify as civil. Mutakalim was ready to embark on a discussion but you decided to walk on the track you had set out for yourself and have the audacity to demand others to follow it. I posted that story from a Shi'a website as a source of information to you; If you didn't like it or agree with it, just say so sxb.

You said on another thread (Where did Da'wah(the call to) Salafiyah Originate? (Page 2))that...

I still believe that Salafi or Sunni, or any name that is not simply "Muslim" is an innovation, because neither the Messenger of Allah nor the Khulafaa have sanctioned these names, thus they are bidcah. Howver one can say, "I a Muslim, and I strive to follow the example of Prophet Muhammad SAWS and the GOOD SALAF"

Why don't you practise what you preach Nur? Why would you still insist on that I call myself something YOU personally deem to be innovative?

Nur   

Viking

Yes I am addressing you, I am glad you finally got it, dont dodge the question, Do you believe the materials I posted are from Shia sources?

Do you believe if they exisit that they are reliable Shia sources? I mean Kuleiny's Al Kaafi book and the other sources?

You owe me an asnwer, you have once asked me bluntly who was right, Mucaawiyah or Ali, I didnt beat around the bush like you, I said " in that dispute Ali was right"

By the way, I made a ducaa for you in my prayer, that rules out hatred.

Patiently waiting for your assessment of the shia materials and their valididty

Nur

Viking   

Do you believe the materials I posted are from Shia sources? Do you believe if they exisit that they are reliable Shia sources? I mean Kuleiny's Al Kaafi book and the other sources?

Al-Kulaini's works are revered by the Shi'a and his compilations are widely used. I personally don't have or own Al-Kafi (or have access to it) and therefore cannot deny or confirm whether what you claim is from al-Rawdah.

You owe me an asnwer, you have once asked me bluntly who was right, Mucaawiyah or Ali, I didnt beat around the bush like you, I said " in that dispute Ali was right"

That's the second time you're referring to it; makeing it sound like it was really difficult for you to answer. Was it?

By the way, I made a ducaa for you in my prayer, that rules out hatred.

I always made du'a for you, ever since you were in Somalinet. Hoping you get strength to keep doing what you do, and get guidance to do the right thing in the right manner. So there isn't any ill-intention on my side either.

The best way for you to have any constructive discussion regarding this subject would be to adress one issue at a time, with Mutakalim. He is willing to discuss with you but seems discouraged by the 'facts' you are hurling around. Take up his offer and the maybe the rest of us will learn something in the process. For now, it looks like words are being hurled from side to side.

Deeq A.   

couple of nomads brought to our attention that OG_Girl's username is used by couple of other people who are not registered on this site.

If this is true, it is clearly a fraudulent way of obtaining membership to our site. It is unacceptable.

We have evidence of different logs for the specific username but we are still investigating this matter and if we find what we are looking for, we would have no choice but to suspend that username and ban the individuals who are responsible for the illegal sharing of SOL username. The owner is notified via pm.

This is posted for educational/info purpose to combat any such abuse.

Thank You!

Jumatatu   

Could it be the couple who are using Og-girls nick are those who supported her in stance against Nur...and the couple who reported to you are Nur and his henchmen...come on admin grow up and act like a neutral responsible way...this stance of yours is an abuse to our intelligence and the reputation of the forum.

salam all .....

Masha Allah, these couple of nomads didn't figure out that some one else using og girl's nick till she had debade with Nur , untouchably Holy one who leads all of us to paradise!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and still :confused: :confused: :confused: !!!

NGONGE   

Admin, thanks for that information. I’m not sure how you could confirm if the person using that username is OG Girl or someone else. The person might have two IP addresses but I too use two IP addresses. One at home and one at work (sometimes even internet cafes)! I’m sure you know what you’re doing in that area though.

Not my place to criticise your actions (this is a benevolent dictatorship after all). However, mentioning your suspicions in public will put pressure on the accused forumer and probably stop her from continuing on this thread (if this turns out not to be true or you fail to find concrete evidence of her guilt). Hey, nobody is perfect, man. As the Arabs say “ All great horses trip at least once in their lifeâ€.

Waad yara kuftay saaxib. :eek:

As for this topic and with all due respect to brother Nur and others, I have a feeling that such a topic is a tini weenie bit too big for you. Since nobody here is a great scholar with knowledge rolling of his/her tongue (rather than all the cut and paste jobs from websites) lets slow down on the accusations/implying of Kufur/Shirk and try to learn from each other if we can. If we can’t lets just move on into something else.

Paragon   

Jumatatu, Viking, Mal-girl and NGONGE,

Wouldn't it be wise to ask the Admin to provide the proof, rather than making a judgment on his actions? :confused:

Let us see the findings of the investigation, and then reach a decision on whether we agree with the findings or not. The Admin says there is an on-going investigation so there is no need to talk of dictatorship or things of that sort. For the Admin to bring up this issue, he must have a good reason and concern behind it.

N.O.R.F   

Just looking at the title and the word 'versus' jumps out and makes it a conflict before we even get started. :rolleyes:

Viking   

J11,

I don't doubt the admin, he probably can back his accusations. And in this medium, that's a piece of cake. But this 'couple of nomads' are what I find a bit fiiishy.

OG_Girl   

Jamal11, thank you. They making my case even worse because the Admin will dig even harder in my case to find some thing :confused:

Anyways the Admin sent me PM and I replied to so let us wait and not jump on conclusion.

By theway, how these "couple Nomas" know who using my nick? Since we are in Islam section the Islamic Law says " bayena mn eda'a and yamen mn ankar" means the accuser whom in this case these" couple of Nomad" they should proof what they accusing me NOT "Judge" Admin in this case go and look for daliil( proofs ) to accuse me. I don't know that what they tought me , they may fooled me , who knows :(

Salam

NGONGE   

I had a feeling someone will come back at me there!

Nothing wrong with dictatorships, J! Why did you have to take it in a negative way, saaxib? It was not intended as such.

I think most of those who “opposed†it, did so because of the mentioning of the name of the accused while an “investigation†was still taking place.

None of this concerns me though; I was merely dispensing free advice in my capacity as the self-elected forum Wiseman. :D

I will now retreat to the visitor’s gallery and watch the case of the century unfold. ;)