Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Egypt protests Cairo is a war Zone

ElPunto   

^If you don't care what some hooligans are doing in Egypt every 5 minutes - the door is thataway --------->

The protestors need to change their tactics - they should demonstrate at hosni's palace and the parliament and let ppl get on wiith their lives.

Somalina;692897 wrote:
Are you sure you want to get personal with me?

What i do for my people is not up for discussion. Btw, I don't see lecture notes on here, so I really don't know what you are on about. Did I perhaps hit a nerve somewhere? Spare me your calaacal please, I could care less about what some hooligans are doing on the streets of Cairo every 5 minutes.

The Arab throwing rocks in Tahrir SQ doesn't give 2cents about the woman losing her livestock in Galgaduud or the kid dying of dehydration in NFD, and If I point out your BS concern for the Egyptian people's well being there is absolutely no need to bite my neck you hear!.

I honestly don't care for your nonsense opinion about me, so you better save it for the anti-Mubarak fans on here. I hope I made myself clear.

p.s. Don't start something you can't finish.

It seems you are quite confused. I'd care less what you personally contribute, it was you who came in this thread preaching from your soapbox about discussion with regards to Egypt. You are in no position to judge what anyone contributes to Somalia while getting emotional when your own approach gets directed to yourself. No one forced or cares if you discuss Egypt just save me your patronizing moral equivalency.

BOB   

She's Pro Mubarak and You're Pro Che Guevara ala Revulicion...she is Somalina and You are Kwame Nkurumah...both of you have no business in losing your marbles over Egypt ee take it easy.:cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Cawaale   

180038_10150133437910110_593045109_82714

The youngest martyr of the Cairo mobs so far. This 16 years old kid was not part of the demonstration, but he was shot by mistake(they said) on Jan 28th and he died 2 days later on 30jan. The kid was shot at place that is couple of blocks away from me. RIP.

Somalina   

GoldCoast;692919 wrote:
It seems you are quite confused. I'd care less what you personally contribute, it was you who came in this thread preaching from your soapbox about discussion with regards to Egypt. You are in no position to judge what anyone contributes to Somalia while getting emotional when your own approach gets directed to yourself. No one forced or cares if you discuss Egypt just save me your patronizing moral equivalency.

It seems you are the one that is confused. No one addressed you, and this aint your thread, yet you come at me like I was talking to you personally. What business is it of yours if I give my opinion about the thread? you chatting rubbish because I pointed out the obvious? You really need to learn to mind your business!.

This is SOL and I will give my opinion on any thread that I please at anytime, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You got that junior!

Learn how to talk to people and go buy some manners then come back to me. You are in no position to give anyone advice.

What a waste of space!

Quite hilarious how you mimick the state propaganda by shifting the blame of the chaos and insecurity on to the protesters.
It will be quite amusing to see how you shift and squirm to transform your argument when the Western powers withdraw support for the regime.
You suggest for me to pick up on my history, but its quite clear you have little to zero understanding of Egypt when minimizing the significance of these protests.

I'm not mimicking anything. Matter of fact, I pointed out the obvious, which is why your beloved Arab media was sanctioned following my post. The Mubarak regime saw what hundreds if not millions of viewers saw in terms of how the Arab media was over-exaggerating the news.

The foreign media is dictating what the Obama administration should and shouldnt say, so are you telling me that the foreign media is running the show? If yes, why doesn't the foreign media take over Egypt? I'm sure Mubarak is willing to concede power to Al-Jazeera and Al-Arabiya....oops, I forgot, they ceased to exit as of late.

The relevance of the grievances of the "Naar Square" is matter to be determined in the future. You are not a historian, which means that it is not up to you what should be historical relevance or not. History will vindicate Mubarak and his followers(somalina lol).

BTW, SOL is not "naar square". You do not need to attack members for voicing their opinion. Just a suggestion, why not take a charter flight and join the stone throwing movement.

As for Dukey, you only need to dig the christian chronicle archives for Nuune's latest masterpiece. (NUUNE, I WUV YOU TOO):cool:

Somalina   

ElPunto;692905 wrote:
^If you don't care what some hooligans are doing in Egypt every 5 minutes - the door is thataway --------->

Another one! Ah!

There is no door here, don't confuse it with your place. Use that imaginary door and buy yourself some LIFE!

lol@LG... he sounds like I stole a candy from him. Waah! waah! lol

Starbucks dads on the double! xooga ingiriisi ayaa la soo bartey, markaas ayaa waxaa la bartey side mouse-ka loo click-gareeyo and voila!

Waxaa u maleysey inaan Qaahiro joogno oo cunaqabateyn nagala geliyey telecommunication-ka.

p.s. GD, good job (you know)! it seems that you are the only sensible one so far in here. Keep up the great work bro.

Ok, nomads, let us keep it civil.

BREAKING NEWS: Husni Mubarak resigned minutes ago. He was handcuffed and jailed by the military.

Ok, ok ... I am just kidding. The dictator is still chilling at his palace, laughing at the "day of departure" slogan. :D :D :D

mubarak-image.jpg

The Zack   

Obama to Mubarak: Listen to Egyptian people

Washington (CNN) -- President Barack Obama said Friday that talks between the Egyptian government and its political opponents were in the initial stages, but warned that the mere "pretense of reform" would not be enough to resolve that country's deepening crisis.

The transition of power "must begin now" and lead to "free and fair elections," he declared. Negotiations must "include a broad representation of the Egyptian opposition," he told reporters.

Asked if embattled President Hosni Mubarak needs to step down now -- as opposed to waiting for a successor to be chosen in Egypt's September elections -- Obama said Mubarak needs to consult with advisers and listen to what's "being voiced by the Egyptian people."

The Egyptian leader is "proud" but also a "patriot," Obama said. Mubarak needs to make a judgment about his legacy and the best "pathway forward." Violence and repression have no role in the "orderly transition process," he added. "The whole world is watching."

Obama noted he has had two conversations with Mubarak since the crisis began.

Clinton: Hold 'thugs' accountable

Mubarak: I never planned to run again

Fire truck mows down protester

Who is instigating the Cairo violence?

The U.S. government has encouraged talks between Mubarak's government and its opponents over the past few days, in part out of recognition that an orderly transition to democracy could prove difficult if Mubarak suddenly steps down without laying any groundwork first.

"We can't dictate what an orderly transition means, but it's time for both of them to roll up their sleeves," one senior State Department official said earlier Friday.

Aljazeera.net

Egypt-Israel gas pipeline attacked

Unknown attackers have blown up a pipeline that runs through Egypt's North Sinai and supplies gas to Israel, Egypt's state television reported.

It was not immediately clear what impact Saturday's blast had on gas flows.

"Saboteurs took advantage of the security situation and blew up the gas pipeline," a state television correspondent reported, saying there was a big explosion.

He also blamed the blast on"terrorists".

Residents in the area also reported a huge explosion and said flames were raging in an area near the pipeline in the El-Arish area of north Sinai.

The Zack   

My predictions: Mubarak will step down in the next few days, his new PM will take over as a transitional president and there will be some kind of elections in the next few months, possibly on September as scheduled. The Ikhwaanul Musliimiin AKA the Muslim Brotherhood will win the elections in a landslide victory. They will cut all relationships with the Yuhuudda and open Gaza to Egypt.

The Zack   

It is an educated prediction, adigu can u even see the future at all? War ninkan eega bal. The status quo won't last long in Egypt.