Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Egypt protests Cairo is a war Zone

nuune   

BREAKING NEWS: MUBARAK STAYING UNTIL SEPTEMBER

Mubarak: I will protect the constitution untill september.

Cawaale   

Now the question is will the protesters march on the presidential palace tomorrow, and if so what will the Army do about it?

BOB   

This guy is going down and sadly he'll take Egypt with him...typical greedy dictator....May Allah s.w be with you all Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Cawaale   

Suleiman urges the people to be calm down, go home and get back to their work. Hope he has another plan, because that is not gonna happen anytime soon. let's hope tomorrow to be a peaceful day.

NGONGE   

Arabic news talk so much crap it's actually fun to watch. I love the "breaking news" tape at the bottom of the screen.

Egyptian TV:

Breaking News: Mubarak "you know me and know what I'm like"

Mubarak "I'm changing sections 179, 188, 122, 999 of the constitution"

Suliman "Go home"

The Army "We meet daily"

Al Jazeera:

Breaking news: Crowds in Tahreer Square "We don't want you, go away"

Crowds in Tahreer Square "1,2...where is the army?"

Crowds in Tahreer Square "Oh Suliman, we don't want you too"

Al Arabia:

Breaking News:

Mubarak "Egypt is a great country"

Mubarak "I don't want fake popularity"

-----------------

I'm now sure that the old man has no idea what is going on in Egypt. They're feeding him all sorts of wrong info (or maybe he's in denial..OR he is just crazy). :D

ectisaam ectisaam xata yasqot al nizaam.

Cawaale   

Ng. كان فى راجل بيعلق من علي الجزيرة, فاتني اسمه. قاللك ده محناج محلل نفسي, مش سياسي؟

Khayr   

Boy, did the cameras make mubarak long skinny and youthful. I luve this drama and how the U.S. keeps changing their tone, every minute.

All this has exposed the corruption of Israel and the U.S. It has really embarassed them. This is all covered in al-jazeera, very beautifully. I don't think that the other news medias are doing the same job.

Oh it shall be very interesting what the khateebs say in the jummah today in masr. I predict that it will be bloody!!!

N.O.R.F   

This guy is just stubborn. He will take Egypt into uncertainty now. If the army removes him then all kinds of clashes could erupt started by those who have grudges to settle, religious clashes, class clashes. He wants Egypt to erupt.

"When I came to Mogadishu...[t]here was one road built by the Italians. If you try to force me to stand down, I will leave the city as I found it. I came to power with a gun; only the gun can make me go."

- Maxamed Siyad Barre

Lets hope Mr. Mubarak is not of the same mentality.

nuune   

^^ All rubbish, Aabe Siyaad did not said that yaa Sayidka, bil fadlak, isku shiix.

I like how people interpret and put words into his mouth(even while he is dead(AUN)).

This is what he said, if you were listening to Radio Mogadishu on his final days(2 days before he left the country).

"Soomaali gacan adag ninkii ku hayo unbaa xukumi kara" this was long speech.

another one he said was on his final departure, just outside Afgooye with his 67 military convey vehicles, he knew what could come after him, ninku waa awliyo, aniga i weydii

"Waddan baan idin kaga tagey, ee ilaalsada, cadawgiinana ogaada(iska ilaaliya ajnaniba)" it was a long speech, I hope you listened the speeches on Radio Mogadishu, unless of course you were in dhabta-hooyo.

NGONGE   

Cawaale;694315 wrote:
Ng. كان فى راجل بيعلق من علي الجزيرة, فاتني اسمه. قاللك ده محناج محلل نفسي, مش سياسي؟

True. :D :D

nuune;694370 wrote:
^^ All rubbish,
Aabe Siyaad
did not said that yaa
Sayidka
, bil fadlak, isku shiix.

I like how people interpret and put words into his mouth(even while he is dead(AUN)).

This is what he said, if you were listening to Radio Mogadishu on his final days(2 days before he left the country).

"Soomaali gacan adag ninkii ku hayo unbaa xukumi kara" this was long speech.

another one he said was on his final departure, just outside Afgooye with his 67 military convey vehicles, he knew what could come after him, ninku waa awliyo, aniga i weydii

"Waddan baan idin kaga tagey, ee ilaalsada, cadawgiinana ogaada(iska ilaaliya ajnaniba)" it was a long speech, I hope you listened the speeches on Radio Mogadishu, unless of course you were in dhabta-hooyo.

Anigu Radio Kulmis (..Halgan) baan dhageysan jidhay - when i was on the "dhabta hooyo" as you put it - and remember the vivid images - whenever i heard the words "Madax-weyne" iyo "Af-weyne" - I used to envisage a Big-Headed monster with a Big-Mouth. :D (AUN)

P.S... He did not utter those words in his last days - when he was humbled - he said them when i was feeling big and haughty in late 80s.