Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Egypt protests Cairo is a war Zone

^The presence of troops has been reported in Sharm el Sheikh (in violation of Camp David Accord. Egyptians military can enter Sinia only with Israeli's permission). Supposedly, the troops were allowed to Sharm el Sheikh cuz Mubarak landed there' Of course, this is all speculation.

nuune   

Just in

- Al Jazeera will be banned from Egypt within the coming minutes

- Al Jazeera has a back-up plan for undercover reporters without the Al Jazeera logo

- Nateniyahu proposes a quick exit for the president to come to Tel Eviv, and Israel to organize a military invasion of Egypt(leaked from Ha'areez Newspaper)

- Most Egyptians are now carrying live ammunition, supposedly supplied by Sudan(as was alleged by senior Egyptian authority)

"According to sources in the Egyptian Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel is making preparations to welcome Hosni Mubarak into exile after Saudi Arabia rejected overtures." -

Interesting ............... Israel should have stayed away from this as it might unite the people and give Mubarak more support this time.

To The Egyptian Regime:

Dhibtoo lay isku eegaa

waa inoo dhaxaysoo

adiguba dharaaraad

ka qoslaysay dhoshee

anba dhamay qadhaadhkee

waa inaad dhadhamisaa

:D :D

LayZie G.;691447 wrote:
GoldCoast, if you take a look at your above quote, you will notice that I borrowed only 2 and a half lines and discarded the rest? You are probably wondering why, soo maaha? Because you have managed to dodge my earlier question, which asked you what your take was on the egyptian extravaganza as it was yesterday and as it is today? Not the headline take or the Al Jazeera TV version or the emotionally driven response you have plastered on the SOL walls. Instead, I want you to give me a simple hypothesis as a point of contention.

Please try your best to just stick to current events and do your best to focus on EGYPT and maybe if it suits you you can draw contrast with Tunisia as that too is a recent event. In doing so, I expect you to uses the relevant history of the Mubarak Regime and the power vacuum in the case of our faithful "the muslim brotherhood" and perhaps and this is the most important ya GOLDCOAST, focus on past protests, the outcome of such protests and finally bring the bacon home ya gold coast.

On a side note, I never imagined that the day would come when I would call on the praises on his highness, the devoted, the most loyal of all loyalties, the cult leader of wahhabiya, LORD of the lords, king among kings, the one and only King Abdullah Ibn Abdulaziz Al Saud much less expect to come out in full support of his condemnation.

I dont care how many savages were injured or killed in the process of destroying their beloved homeland. They deserve every bit of pain and suffering thats coming to them because their pain and suffering is self- inflicted. That being the case, a legitimate protest should always be supported wherever it may take place but we should not, under any circumstance promote thievery and thuggery for the sake of appeasement and acceptance.

PS:on a last note@GOLDIE, i am as serious as daylight, which is why I give people the benefit of the doubt, especially considering that some have more common sense than others. That being the case, talking about IRAN is a side attraction. Which is why you and others have a habit of creating diversions when it suits you, especially when you dont have the answer to my questions. Either that or engaging the person and not the subject, which is probably the oldest unwritten trick in the torah......(not quite literally ofcourse)

...LayZie G

Another pathetic cry for attention which I will refuse to entertain seriously for a third time. Its a fact that the revolution is popular in nature, and not the workings of the Muslim Brotherhood. They even admitted so themselves. The January 25th protests which started the uprising were solely the workings of the countrys network of secular activists and opposition leaders. They had a resonance and as a result have grew into the popular movement theyve become today which has gotten the support of all facets of society including the countrys Chrisitian minority. How is this narrative consistent with yours of thuggery and terrorism?

Gabbal   

Al Jazeera.com has nothing to do with the Al Jazeera media network from Qatar. It is an Emirates company listed in London. You would be wise to differentiate the difference and not accord AlJazeera.com as having anything to do with AlJazeera.net

Egypt's Opposition Unites Behind ElBaradei

CAIRO—Egypt's opposition groups lined up behind a moderate leader comfortable on the world stage as their best chance to oust President Hosni Mubarak Sunday, while the nation's military closed ranks with the government leadership but allowed protests to continue raging in the streets.

The moves continued to sharpen the country's clash over whether Mubarak would resign. Events here present difficult choices for the U.S., which has been attempting to push for both the stability that the military offers and the sweeping political changes demanded by the opposition. There was no indication that the two sides would meet or hold discussions.

State television showed footage of Mubarak with his newly appointed vice president, former intelligence chief Omar Suleiman, meeting Egypt's top army commanders Sunday. The images appeared to be a bid to show that control of the armed forces was still in the hands of Mubarak and his regime.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/01/30/egypts-opposition-unites-elbaradei/#ixzz1CaQs8Dv5

U.S. cautiously prepares for post-Mubarak era

The Obama administration appears to be now preparing for an Egypt without President Hosni Mubarak, pushing the hard-line 82-year-old leader to swiftly meet the cry from the streets for greater political freedom while growing ever-more doubtful that their longtime ally can survive the upheaval.

The administration is not yet ready to abandon Mubarak — at least in public. Officials continue to strike a cautious tone in their statements, fearing that openly supporting calls for Mubarak's removal would alarm other U.S. allies in the region.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-us-egypt-20110131,0,7275710.story?track=rss

Ibtisam   

Considering Hosni Mubarak mother is said to be of jewish family, it is no big suprise if he goes to Isreal really.

I dont think he will go though,

NGONGE   

*Ibtisam;691667 wrote:
Considering Hosni Mubarak mother is said to be of jewish family, it is no big suprise if he goes to Isreal really.

I dont think he will go though,

His mother is as Egyptain as can be. The rumour is that his wife's mother is English and may be Jewish. But the beauty of the net is that every old rubbish can be posted and it spreads too quickly. Mubarak is a dictator lets leave it at that.

Ibtisam   

Suzanna? Taas ya isku haya that she is English,.

I heard his father was a poor farmer, who married what he thought was Jordanian but she turned out to be a Jew.

Mind you I heard Jordanian family ba waa Jewish and the five Turkish generals :P I also heard Libay mad man, no one knows where he is from and he may also be a Jew. :P:D