Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Egypt protests Cairo is a war Zone

nuune   

Appointing a spy chief as Vice President shows that in few days the spy chief will take over, the people are not happy about it, and this created more riots.

There are riots and government thugs looting and setting of fires in the capital.

Mubarak seems ou of touch with reality. However both his sons Alan & Gamal have fled to London.

It's tens and no one knows what will happen.

BOB   

Mubarak will follow soon...there's no way he can survive this.

Peace, Love & Unity.

GoldCoast;691174 wrote:
How out of touch you are. 400 people injured scores murdered, a permanent tear gas cloud over Cairo, people being shot at while praying and you believe the protesters are at fault!?! You think the protesters are acting like savages, despite clear indications of brutal repression from the government.

GoldCoast, if you take a look at your above quote, you will notice that I borrowed only 2 and a half lines and discarded the rest? You are probably wondering why, soo maaha? Because you have managed to dodge my earlier question, which asked you what your take was on the egyptian extravaganza as it was yesterday and as it is today? Not the headline take or the Al Jazeera TV version or the emotionally driven response you have plastered on the SOL walls. Instead, I want you to give me a simple hypothesis as a point of contention.

Please try your best to just stick to current events and do your best to focus on EGYPT and maybe if it suits you you can draw contrast with Tunisia as that too is a recent event. In doing so, I expect you to uses the relevant history of the Mubarak Regime and the power vacuum in the case of our faithful "the muslim brotherhood" and perhaps and this is the most important ya GOLDCOAST, focus on past protests, the outcome of such protests and finally bring the bacon home ya gold coast.

On a side note, I never imagined that the day would come when I would call on the praises on his highness, the devoted, the most loyal of all loyalties, the cult leader of wahhabiya, LORD of the lords, king among kings, the one and only King Abdullah Ibn Abdulaziz Al Saud much less expect to come out in full support of his condemnation.

I dont care how many savages were injured or killed in the process of destroying their beloved homeland. They deserve every bit of pain and suffering thats coming to them because their pain and suffering is self- inflicted. That being the case, a legitimate protest should always be supported wherever it may take place but we should not, under any circumstance promote thievery and thuggery for the sake of appeasement and acceptance.

PS:on a last note@GOLDIE, i am as serious as daylight, which is why I give people the benefit of the doubt, especially considering that some have more common sense than others. That being the case, talking about IRAN is a side attraction. Which is why you and others have a habit of creating diversions when it suits you, especially when you dont have the answer to my questions. Either that or engaging the person and not the subject, which is probably the oldest unwritten trick in the torah......(not quite literally ofcourse)

...LayZie G

Jacpher   

^Horta isbitaalka miyuu ka soo baxay? King Cabdallah daacad kama aha. His strong words for the protesters were aimed more at his own Saudi citizens than Egyptians. He doesn't want to see Riyadh becoming another Qaahira or Tunis. Mubarak must be feeling like a used and abused dirty diaper and about to be dropped in the garbage. He can't play that game he's been playing for the last thirty years. I am the only guy for you here or you've got these crazy Ikhwaans. That card wuu gubtay. The aid is off the table. Labo dhagax dhexdooduu u galay. Accept Washington's calls to reform or ka qax meesha.

For your Lazy: Congressman Keith Ellison Stands with Egyptian Protesters

“The Middle East would be a much more powerful and dynamic place if there were less authoritarian regimes, and historically the U.S. has supported all of them,” Ellison said in an interview. “We’re always on the side of “stability” rather than justice. So let’s get on the right side this time.”

Khayr   

For your Lazy: Congressman Keith Ellison Stands with Egyptian Protesters

“The Middle East would be a much more powerful and dynamic place if there were less authoritarian regimes, and historically the U.S. has supported all of them,” Ellison said in an interview. “We’re always on the side of “stability” rather than justice. So let’s get on the right side this time.”

The Snake moves to the sound of the flute. If it benefits them, they will support you. It is funny how El-useless aka El-Baradei (a certified U.S. puppet) flew in time for the "shows" this week. The Ikhawan are the next in line to goven in Egypt and are a very well established and organized group but the Western Media is completely ignoring their relevance ----hmmmm, I wonder why?

Khayr   

It's not some parochial protest for this God or that God. Instead, it is about the universal needs and rights of humans.

To eat and shytt and grow richer - is that the universal need of humans. If that is the case, then you cease to be human and are just like the animals - except in the animal kingdom, it is about marking your territory to assert your power. Wait - isn't that a "universal need" too.

What makes Humans different from the animals then? Do tell....

The newly appointed VP will take over the Presidency and Mubarak will either flee or will be arrested. That is how i will go in the coming few days.

This is probably nonsense, but the thought is just disturbing.

here it is

"According to sources in the Egyptian Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel is making preparations to welcome Hosni Mubarak into exile after Saudi Arabia rejected overtures." - AlJazeera.com

1296298293.jpg