Sign in to follow this  
caydarus

Simple tricks men use to win women.

caydarus   

All you need to tell her is that she's the most beautiful woman you have ever laid your eyes on and you have your way with her.

Then there's the woman who looks like a beauty queen, telling her she's beautiful won't cut it- she has definitely heard this before just tell her she has the looks of an angel and the brain to go with and you have her where you want her.

guys add the rest.................

caydarus   

- Femme -;690076 wrote:
Why all the hassle when you can just pay for a prostitute? You are looking for the same ending anyway.

you are so experience my friend tell us more and already you have point out one method lol..

Malika   

^Aaaw bless - was your thread 'Women's role in society' your way of passifying the women folk here?..bless! :D - that failed miserably - dont you agree?

- Femme -;690076 wrote:
Why all the hassle when you can just pay for a prostitute? You are looking for the same ending anyway.

He doesn't want to pay dee ,,,, He wants it for free and that is the point :D

Juxa   

we should have QAARAAN-POT to marry off kuwan qafiifey

femme...P need payment dadkan koobka shaaha u gooyay how would they afford it huh?

caydarus   

Jacaylbaro;690451 wrote:
He doesn't want to pay dee ,,,, He wants it for free and that is the point
:D

lol........... ma adigaa fahmayba meesha ay usocoto sheekada sxb

So, basically the poster is teaching men how to turn tricks, eh?

Ala Juxa fiicanaa! Lacag aruuri kuma lahoo. Kuwaanoo kale, you best let them turn tricks until... and then they'll grow into those pervy old men you see at the malls always winking and scratching their ... whenever a young woman walks by. You simply shake your head with pity and tell whoever is listening, "Iska daa waa oday saasaqay."

make them angry then back down. they get turned on by power! they might call you jerk but they secretly think about proving a point to you. its so sad that women live for validation of men. all they think about is men all day. their self-worth is defined and nothing without a man. i can chill with my friends and she'll be thinking about where i am and what i am doing. she's out with friends, supposedly having a whale of a time, and she'll still be thinking about me. pathetic!

nuune   

^^ smileys.gifsmileys.gifAlpha, horta nin daacad ah ayaad tahey, ee goormaan arooskaaga diyaarinaa, ma hoteel Mansour buu ka dhici mise Yaasmini Hotel(oppssite waaheen/gargaar hotel then jid yaroo dhuuban aad qaadee luuq uu ku jiraa Yaasmiin Hotel)