Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe today is the very heart of the Somaliworld

Saalax   

General Duke;682133 wrote:
^^^lol@Salaax, now you sound even more desperate. The realisation that all you stand for is a myth is a terrible thing..

Garowe, 2010 its all in the Game.
:)

The weak one is the one that goes and cries to the MODS. Lad.

Somalina   

General Duke;682133 wrote:
^^^lol@Salaax, now you sound even more desperate. The realisation that all you stand for is a myth is a terrible thing..

Garowe, 2010 its all in the Game.
:)

:D :D :D

How dare you take away his rep power pts? war see kaa noqotey, xaasidsanidaa? loooooool...

lol@stealing EA's slogan... I will travel to Burnaby tomorrow, case ayaan kaa geyn....

Hiiran won and are thru, yeah! South Central boys doing good. MashaAllah

Saalax   

General Duke. It is personal. And your the one who made it personal. I will make sure you get karbashed with reality doze in every thread from now on.

Salaax;

Like my Shadowe you are everywhere, and like my shadow you are a reflection and nothing more, as for doing anything, adeer go get angry. I like a boastful secessionist, they end getting Mugged in their own threads

Saalax   

Ila Hadal when adeerka diabetska qaba aka Ex Melbourne Taxi Driver ee faroole sets foot on those phony maps your claiming. Ya pirate.

116l7a9.jpg

riyaale.jpg

Greatest leader of "Somaliland" Bsc in Qad, MSc in Beating up an SNM supporter

Salaax, your greatest leader Dahir Riyaale Kahin. completed his undergraduate Degree in Qad Merchandising at Abo Siyaad Technical School. Then he went to graduate School and studied how to beat up an SNM supporter earning his NSS Diploma with distinction. He then got a job making millions as the leader of the Hargaysa Junta, beating the hell out of SNM supporters and all you could do was watch clapping enthusiastically as you did for Siyaad Barre before him.

Saalax   

2dadnxd.png

Pirates of Puntland: The Kings of PIRATESTAN

EYL, Somalia - The pirates who strike from Somalia´s lawless enclave of Puntland enjoy the esteem of those who bring immense wealth to their home region.In Eyl, the traditional headquarters for Somalia´s ocean-going robbers, captured ships are anchored near the fast boats used by their captors. Piracy has become the mainstay of the local economy. An entire industry has grown up around refitting the vessels used by the gangs.

Eyl is patrolled by numerous militiamen who would threaten any mission to rescue the hostages held in the town.

in this lawless village in a lawless nation, the pirates are the heroes. Sporting Western gangsta clothes and Kalashnikov rifles,

the pirates spend millions - ransoms pocketed from foreign companies for hijacked ships - on electronics, a chewed narcotic called khat and buy alcohol, while hiring prostitutes into the town.