Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe today is the very heart of the Somaliworld

Kool_Kat   

GD, Qtown inaan iska soo hadal qaado uun baan rabay! Something about mentioning it that makes my day go a whole lot smoother...Viva Bari region! Waa inaan dadkeyga taageeraa, not to mention waa wada libaaxyo kuligood...

Somalina, let's be honest sxb, Mr. President meel kalaa kala qaaday sheekada and has nothing to do with inuu waslad ka dhargay ama blood pressure kiisa...Matter of fact, for a Somali man his age, he looks very fit! Kuwa faciis ah inteysan jiirada soo galin bey calooshooda ku salaami...:D

May the best team win! This is definately wax lagu farxo, Soomaali oo dhan oo isku imaneysa, for once without bunduqyo iyo bambo iyo quuq iyo qaaq aan loo joogin...This calls for the great saying "The future is bright, the future is PUNTLAND"! as per the great Duke of course...

bilan   

lool and someone thought KK will be supporting Banaadir, i guess they did not get the memo that you are born again reer bari.

Nina meesha aan ka hadlayno waa Somalia, dad la musaafiriyey baad ka hadlaysaa, they are lucky hadiiba la musaafiriey kaliya, the only time ay somali is musaafiriso waa markay aakhiro kuu diraan, i think reer PL waaba nice people after what happened in 1990s, hadayba ogalaadeen in people from the South ay degaankooda nabad ku joogaan. marka gaal dil gartiisana sii. i am not fan of Faroole, but this time he and others in PL did the right thing.

Kool_Kat   

^LOOL! Jump ball ka joojiyaah meeshaan kubad cag aa la dheelooyaa...Bilaneey, markii la'iga bad badadiyay Xamar malihid, Xamar kooyto aa ku tahay, Xamar this, Xamar that, dee huuno jaakeedka meel uun baan suray oo ma'aanan tuurin altoghether! Specially knowing inaan Boqortooyo ka dhashay, dare they tell me meeshaan ku dhashay inaan leheen? :mad: Marka walaashiis I support who ever raayo, laakiin dadkeygaan u riyaaqi, taasna wax kuma jabno...;)

Saalax   

General Duke. A little correction. This one meets the reality. Since Eastern Sanaag & Eastern Sool cannot be a region, i combined them to make them one. Hence 14 regions in total who took part of the competition. While Togdheer, Awdal, Waqooyi Galbeed, Western Sanaag, Western Sool are not included in Koonfuria. :cool:

dxwna.png

Today in Garowe we have teams from;

Banadir [Mogadishu]

Lower Juba [Kismayu]

Hiiraan [beledweyene]

Mudug[Galkacyo]

Galgaduud[Dhusa Mareeb]

Middle Juba[buuale]

Gedo[Garbahray]

Nugaal[Garowe]

Bari[bossaso]

Sanaag[Erigavo]

SOOL[ La]

Lower Shabeele[Marka]

Upper Shabbelle[Jowhar]

Bay[baidoa]

Bakool[Diinsoor]

All of Somalia is watching while the secessionists in Hargaysa + Burco and those they keep in Bondage Borama are not in attendence. 18-3=15 you are a minority lad, so stop speaking..

Kool_Kat   

Malika;682084 wrote:

Dedicated to KK..
;)

Mansha'allah, Mansha'allah, MANSHA'ALLAH! Thank you Malika...Pssssst, soo dhowoow, heedhe wiilasha badankood indhaha uroonaa bisinkee! :o Mansha'allah...

Saalax   

General Duke. The players pretending Sanaag & Sool, are mainly from Eastern Sanaag ( Dhahar, Badhan), and Taleex, Bocaame. So keep crying kid and begging Sanaag's capital erigavo which your leader Faroole or Ilkajir can't not even set a foot in it. :D Isku dhajiis badana. real Somalilander's are not interested in Koonfuria competition and never invite us again.

Saalax   

oba hiloowlow;682090 wrote:
Sax duke, saalax stop hating its just banooni..

It's just banooni? it's the pirate kids who are making it political and claiming our regions with their phony outdated koonfuria maps. And they will be smacked with the reality.

Saalax   

General Duke;682093 wrote:
^^^

You sound even more desperate..

Only three regions are not in attendence lad.. So sorry for you.

Reality hurts lad. And this is the reality below. :D adeerka diabeteska qaba ee faroole can't not even set foot in Sanaag let alone the capital Erigavo.

dxwna.png