Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe today is the very heart of the Somaliworld

^^^lol. Adeer stop being a hater, enjoy the games taking place in peaceful and blessed Puntland. This not the usual nonsense of militia armed with guns, killings and political wrangling. This is about unity, peace and the promise of youth..

Saalax   

GaroweGal, How could we suffer from the green eye monster when we were invited into playing footie in the desert and dusty playground of bintiland? which we have declined respectively. I'd rather play footie in beerta xooriiyada - Erigavo lol. Which has real goals and grass.

Timur   

As GaroweGal politely put it, the green monster is alive in this one.

Anyway, the games are going great, I look forward to Group D playing tomorrow!

Salaax my bad dear, I am not into Somali politics my knowledge is very limited. I sincerely forgot the ONLY offer you will accept is that of the Ethiopians. And one more thing your knowledge in geography is next to zero. Sool and Sanaag is not part of SL stop the isku dhajis, its the birth place of my mother I should know and she certainly is not a SLander and NEVER wishes to be part of it.

Saalax   

GaroweGal just because your mother is from those regions it doesn't change the fact it's part of Somaliland. I myself is a Sanaagian/North Soolian native what isku dhajiis are you talking about?

Here is the Sland flag flying high and proud in Sanaag's capital. Indhaaga ku nuurso.

2wnvfpy.jpg

The Zack   

Saalax;681007 wrote:
GaroweGal just because your mother is from those regions it doesn't change the fact it's part of Somaliland. I myself is a Sanaagian/North Soolian native what isku dhajiis are you talking about?

Here is the Sland flag flying high and proud in Sanaag's capital. Indhaaga ku nuurso.

Do u have to repeat this everyday and in every thread? Sanaag is mine bey kaaga dhegtay duqa.

Saalax   

The Zack, Sxb maya. I am just quite offended somebody from Garowe has the nerve to try and tell the real natives( like myself that i don't belong into those lands) indhoadayg ba ka so haray daadkan. Hence they will be corrected no matter what.