Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ War ayeeyda o ducay dee. Without her pulling that tiny nose of yours every day of your first six months on this earth you wouldn't have had such a Cyrano de Bergerac hooter. :D

NGONGE   

nuune;919702 wrote:
lool true, would you say
Juxa
is shortie, she thinks she is tall, true when all her surroundings are all shorties
asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

I never saw Juxa standing up, saaxib. Or maybe she was and it was me who assumed that she was sitting down. Markhaati kale baan o bahanahay. :D

nuune   

loolz Ngonge, bas ani kuma jiro wixii intaa ka danbeeyo adi lee waaye nooh asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Duceysane, actually Aaliyah is not tall, met her in Russia as she was a child, she grew up there in Moscow by the way, maybe she is tall now but not so tall.

Haatu   

Juxa, I think you owe the Old Man an apology. We were all wrongly accusing him of being a short Arab when he's clearly not. We blame you for misleading us :D

Che -Guevara;919704 wrote:
5.8 is average,the rest of the male species in my family are six above. I think I might be adopted.

Che, my nicca, you're a small man huh :)

I'll be in Phoenix, Arizona in two weeks to get away from the cold.