Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

^Its not the age dee. I can still run unlike some :D Its playing to win which means getting kicked which means pain :(

Swimming is good

Rahima;919392 wrote:
Very close, it was in a suburb only 20kms from the CBD- densely populated. It was touch and go earlier today, residents in that suburb plus surrounding suburbs were evacuated but they've now been allowed to return home- it seems to be under control alhamdullilah.

On the plus side, you're enjoying summer and is not freezing where you are at unlike here. May G-d be with you guys.

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum all

bal warama?maanta maalin jiq ah waaye walee

Rahima allaha idin nabad gelyo

NGONGE   

^^ That's the best thing you could ever have, saaxib. Better than phones and other apps, the books of the world at your finger tips (seeing that this is the one commodity most needed in your part of the world). How did you get your hands on one?

^ It was a miracle dee. It was from a friend. This can accommodate around 3000 books. I know this is the best niyow.

Now All i need is a collection of E-books .........

NGONGE;919378 wrote:
^^ Because it's half term.
:P

SOL has lost those with the ability to express themselves in an intersting way (the last of thsoe was A&T and he's been missing for two full months).
:(

i disagree there. i'm more than capable of expressing myself in the most interesting ways. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

NG, guess where i am? LOL

nuune   

Saaka waxaan ku riyoodey that every Soler inuu ku dhintey in a bomb detonated by someone(not mentioning now), even writing this stuff am using an internet that is 20,000 miles from earth, I know many of you might not believe this but that is how I keep my IP address safe from intruders(even though I have 41 anti-virus programs on my zambuq(computer name in Jinni lingo)).

Anyway, the Solers oo ku naf waayey this qarax can be found on Troll, not going to name but at least they know themselvies.

That is my 7 cent today, another update later on once I figure out how to have a proper lunch(I completely forgot how to eat with my own hands(that Daacuurad is spoiling me and I am not liking that at all, I am a man who never used qaado or fargeeto, and now have a woman who got herself 40 fingers in one hand feeding me with janquur, salqoon, cadook, xirdhanoof, saganduf iyo sharaab kala nooc ah)).

that is my 7 cent, didn't realize I wrote the same earlier, but you know where I am coming from, at least you have a better idea.

NGONGE   

^^ Suldaan nuune,

A humble sister of ours wants to know the following:

Malika;919380 wrote:
What is the Somali perspective of 'jinn possession'?

nuune   

You see Ngonge, that field of jinni possession waa hore ayaan ka baramoosey(graduated), that was right after the civil war where myself and xerteyda khaaska ah used to go to women who were possessed, and we would do our job, remove the Jinni from them, take our ujuuro or khidmadii and leave, and triple the khidmo when we are dealing with a jiini that is not going anywhere(usually the Muslim one's don't leave and recite with you what we recite during the garaacid and akhrin), now that was many years ago, or a decade in this case, I am not involved anymore, not my field anymore, if Malika is somehow possessed by a Jinni and in this case I prefer a gaal one, then I am for Malika and will remove that Jinni from her, all for Soler-nimo and walaaltinimo, no fee, if the Jinni is a Muslim though, that is another story and I have to hire some of my former comrades to do the job with me.

That is another point, Malika is well versed with Jinni stuff though and I hardly see any issue with her and Jinni norms or ways of life.

Malika   

^La illah illa lah - war hedhee - someone asked me that question - marka waxaan iis idhii let me ask my fellow trollers hadhee wax cusuub ogyihiin.

So how did you deal with children whom are assumed to be possessed?

nuune   

^^ waan garaaci jirney, the method is the same,be it a women, an alderly person, a child(hardly we dealt with minors oo Jinni ku jiro but we came across few, by accident ayuuna Jinka u galey the few times after we asked the Jinns, one them actually said that wuxuu moodey qof weyn oo qaangaadhey and they are there by mistake si ay uga baxaana ma yaqaaniin so they were grateful we helped them out as well as the minors),

waxaan garaaceyno waa Jinni and not the children, women or men, Dear Malika, you will hardly see any scratches or injury on the body, nothing, xataa jugta qarsoon een muuqanin een sameeneyno hadhow ma dareemayaan markuu Jinka ka baxo, the Jinka weeyaan waxa xanuunsanayo, waxa dhaawaca soo gaarayo, waxa Quraanka karayo ee ka baqayo ee qeylinayo af laba dacal.

Of course it takes a professional to know in qofka Jinni uu ku jiro iyo in kale, we don't just act quickly and start our activities quickly, there is few steps we engage and make sure what we are going to deal is REALLY a Jinni.

Someone who is new to this field may just pop into the supposedly possessed person, and start beating them, causing terrible injuries to the person, for us though, it is always the Jinni that got beaten, felt more pain, and got scared, run away uutimo, even in some cases some Jinns just run away by seeing us, this was an easy JOB,fuley ayuu ahaa kaasna, they don't normally run away that quick, it can take hours and hours to be removed.