Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ Something to do with this "uunka" stuff?

By the way, when I first read the word, the first image to come to my mind was of someone's smallest toe. I think if I were to invent af cusub that would be the name for it. Aaax uunka! :D

nuune   

^^ No he is not, a lot wiser than you, he is not based there, but you are based in the country and can't even share a simple idea, or can't even devise a simple idea and share with people, come back to that hell hole, you are no use, sxb, wallaahi khasaaro ayaad tahe.

Myself & Abu Salman had shared multiple ideas on this troll alone, I hope you don't steal them, or send your maid to steal

NGONGE   

Juxa;915548 wrote:
Uunka means bini aadam right?

am i missing some sort of sick bun?

I have no idea what it is, Juxa. I say the young boys using it when talking to Oba. So I assume it's a nickname for his clan or something.

(but it still sounds like it should be the name for the small toe). :D

nuune   

^^ Uunka means Kownka or cosmoska, unuka is what Oba use a lot, he refers it to himself more than others refering to him.

Suulka is what Ngonge wants, suulka as BIG toe, and uunka small toe, makes sense walaahi

nuune;915561 wrote:
^^ No he is not, a lot wiser than you, he is not based there, but you are based in the country and can't even share a simple idea, or can't even devise a simple idea and share with people, come back to that hell hole, you are no use, sxb, wallaahi khasaaro ayaad tahe.

Myself & Abu Salman had shared multiple ideas on this troll alone, I hope you don't steal them, or send your maid to steal

i didnt mean like weird as in bad but the guy is so one-directional in his ways. i always read his information-intensive posts. i really enjoy this guy's posts walahi. he's got a huge underground cult following but why doesn't he even reply back to my comments. he's only interested in blogging with certain forumers. so snobby. isn't he supposed to be some type of Muslim.

his references to the family business, nostalgia for old and all this Djibouti stuff is good stuff. LOL

as for me and ideas. i have complete disdain for money. i have ideas but rarely follow up on my ideas. i'm quite comfortable right now but i'll need to work with you and abu salman inshallah. i'm an excellent team player and very bright too. people are threatened by me though. no one wants to work with me cos for me its all about being famous, public sharaf, destinies and stuff like that. that's why i love POLITICS and will be a POLITICIAN one day inshallah.

e.g - i would take credit for you and abu salman's ideas. i would pretend it was my idea and present this to the world. LOL

nuune   

Tuug la qabtey talo ma leh eheh

How can you work with us while you SEEK sharaf and CHASE famous, war me and Abu Salman don't mind buying cup of shaah from the women on the streets and drinking there on the same spot, while you run away from such places and go as far as Summer Time for koob shaaha travelling that distance, the shaah the women sell on the streets ayaa ka macaan kan makhaayadaha waaweeyn iyo hodheelada, wax fahan niyahow.

lool huge underground cult

i'm really down these days, Nuune. i can't trust people these days. why is it i can give 100% effort but people always let me down. its fine laakin.i was on to big things and both times i over-exceeded my objectives but some people destroyed my plans walahi out of spite and in the most vicious ways imaginable. they were jealous of me. i'll never forgive them walahi. they've apologised since but i don't even acknowledge their presence.

i'm going to be a someone one day and that's all that's important right now. maybe one day i can work with people again but my trust is difficult to earn these days. but you and Abu seem like cool guys and you seem to posses good work ethics and reliability. mashallah.