Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

Really, it doesn't matter to me anyway as I consume them without cooking, waan dilaa bas, ayagoo rafanayana afkaan sii galiyaa oon ku sii bakhtiiyaa, then calaanjin while ay rafanayaan, so fresh, everything should be eaten while fresh.

NGONGE   

Morning all. I am glad I have become a positive influence on Chuba and made her come to work early. Second in! :D

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum all

Why is everyone lovey dovey and writing sweet nothings for one another? war gidigiin ka booda buuraha hargaga

I have been ill too, darn flue, mid reerihiina ah infected me, then i had to come in on saturday to cover their work, now pissed off

This UN style work situation which is inclusive of all (all that speak afsomali) is not working. I am very tempted to start fresh kuwan meel san uma socdaan

nuune   
JB, indeed, waa iney caloosha ku dhintaan, what is the point of cooking, that takes away all the protein, nutrution, energy and carbon

nuune   

Great security guard waaye, double shots who ever crosses the magenta line, what do you feed her, is she muqayilad, if so, meeqa marduuf or mijin, markey mirqaantana yaa howsha ilaalada u haya.

Here is my stuff by the way, lidka diyaaradaha, suugaas iyo taransataha ayaa yaqaano shilkaha isaguna caloosha geeluu ku jiraa iyo jiip dhan oo qorigeedi saaran, waa nculear waxa aan gacanta ku lalminayo:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR111Zzq3zyM0yi41ylZI

NGONGE   

I was looking at Oba's Jowhar thread. I think he's lying to us and posting pictures of another Somali town there. In fact, seeing those "shop signs" they have, it could be ANY Somali town. :D

Someone needs to introduce neon signs to Somalia.

nuune   

^^ Oba is so much obsessed with Beledweyne town, Jowhar town, Mogadishu town, he never posts any other towns in Somalia, guess the reason asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Ps: Neon signs with solar panels, sounds great to me business wise, wait Abu Salman to expand this further