Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

^I live in SL now- C now means "3aa" so ama waa gloves or kloves but no longer 3loves. :P

North: I get sick when I take a few days off and try to be lazy. It is punishment for being lazy I am sure. Anigo aan waxaba qaabi I woke up at 12, the other day and then stayed in bed watching the Big Bang Theory, wasting a whole 24hrs on nothingness. This must be my punishment. I had a flu through out my 4 week holiday. There must be a correlation between idle lazy and flu. How is family and Saudi? I saw on the news a preacher was order to pay blood money for raping and torturing his baby daughter to death- caku yaa akhas!

nuune   
Ibti, aayar jimicso, si uu fluiga kaaga baxo, maanta waan kuu jeedaa jawigaa kaa qasan(jawi is not only forecast but xaalada as Norf said), howz your Somali,meeqa buug uu Xadraawi qorey ayaad liqdey asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411

Ibtisam   

HEy Nuune, xaagaad ka dhacadey!! I was randomly thinking the other day whatever happened to our project! lol Now I hear you are in some far places and all!.

I hate Jimicisi-

nuune   

Waan joogey waayadan since December dhamaadkeeda SOL ayaan dhax boodayey though I travel frequently, our project some improvement ayaa ku dhacey as you know the situation now has got a little bit better, much better, I remember you were saying this: "I have a feeling Alshabaab would be rooted out by end of 2012", so it was, that was our main concern, now it wasn't only me who was awliyo hehe

nuune   

Thanks, hehe Jinni awliyo, will update you on our project Inshaa Allaah, did you travelled to Xamar recently

Oz   

Baltimore ravens babe 28-6 49ers ..... 109 yards for jones ". This power shortage will hurt the ravens

chubacka   

I bet there's some meat involved @ Nuune.

Morning all, shall I put first in to annoy Ng? I some scripts so I can really frustrate him. :D

nuune   

Well Chubba, he knows what my favourites are, and it is not hilib geel or whatever he has as ritual every morning

morning to you too abaayadiis

nuune   

Thanks, being long time since I had dixiri, jiir and mulac, their maraq is great for flu and other madax xanuun.