Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Haatu   

JB, it's summer in Garissa now and the min night temp is 24 degrees. Are job prospects better in Xamar than Har?

lol @Nuune :D

this week has been all about the sudden death of Jb central banker and TV news about the condoleances and heavy delegations from Sland, Pland etc (Sland Fin. minister ina samale was there, last time I saw him was at gd dad funeral);

on last Friday, his wife announced the critical state at the Nairobi clinic to the family which rushed before being turned back by the security, seems like the 1st lady and others did resist to make it public untill a day later.

The man was responsible for the top elite investments (many went to inaugurate the 17m hargeysa coca plant) and as per rumours the only sibling in good terms with Ms Kadra (was joking with hooyo, one of those that resist blind obedience, that auntie being extra nice to the 1st lady helps mitigate any risk for her).

The relations between the inner core of the top elite is almost hollywoodian with much drama, scandals and scheming (many say Kadra "run the country" or resented the Haid family).

nuune   

That is what I would call a delicious meal, only JB knows what I am talking about, in fact, it was even hilarious eating it, anoo cunaya ayaanba iska qoslayey, that only happened to me maalin aan qooleey kaadideed cabayey and I was laughing, well rather smiling, but today it was different, comlpete food.

Haatu   

nuune;909121 wrote:
That is what I would call a delicious meal, only JB knows what I am talking about, in fact, it was even hilarious eating it, anoo cunaya ayaanba iska qoslayey, that only happened to me maalin aan qooleey kaadideed cabayey and I was laughing, well rather smiling, but today it was different, comlpete food.

Wax falan :D

Now who here knows what that means? Nuune do you?

Ibtisam   

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUXaaaaaaaaa join me!! I have so much work Im thinking of outsourcing to India!!! :D lol hehe

SalamAlikum all.

Juxa ii sheeg who is bothering you I will carbash them!

And seriously consider joining me.

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum

It is not every day they get the weather forecast right. they said it will start snowing at 9.am and it did

waves@Ibti, haye faheema makula soo hadashay, meeshii meesha aheyd, join us for 5 days

Juxa   

congrats...

Just met an old friend of my dad, who happened to recognise me and told me such a lovely things about my dad and not so flattering things about me as a child..my love and dedication to old gents are reaffirmed.

NGONGE   

^^ Kadaaba! (that means lying girl in Arabic). :D

I am in old man and I have never seen any love, dedication or respect for my greying temples from you. Bax!