Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

nuune   

^^ My weather forecast begs to different, and tells me it is 23 degrees celcius in HGA hehe

Where I am today is actually 55 Centfrog Digir

Malika   

Good Morning all - Ngonge sakaa uu soo toosii wayee miya?

I have 100 things to do, but avoiding to them...retirement seems very attractive!

After waslad hilib ah iyo maraq ,,, I feel warm now. It is Thursday ,,, only 2 hours before the weekend starts + my 2 weeks holiday .... No plans for sure but the kids are on holidays too, so will be chasing them around :D

nuune   

Malika retiring at that age of early 20s, me think that is becoming habar at the age of waan bislaadee i cun lol

JB feeling warm when he ate waslad hilib ah heheheheheheheh

Malika   

Looooooool@ waan bisladee ii cun - bisinka, bisinka!! hahaha...astagfirullah..warya iga xishood, islan gabobee baan ahay.

nuune   

hehehe haye Malika, that expression is the age categories I have for girls, waan bakhtiyee i jiid is one of them, another one is i badbaadi waan kala dhacee, another category is i barbaari boojaal ayaan ahayee, not mentioning the ages though saacadan shaabuug diyaar uma ihi qabowna waa jiraa marka I will let Ngonge to continue this discussion hehe

Malika   

^Lol..come on attach age ranges of your categories..Ngonge, isagu he has come to the conclusinon that 'women are crazy' from the age of 1-100...lol

Am off to do some work - arrggh.... if only lottery was halaal..lol