Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Ninyow ^^^ afkeena waa isku amaano!

Faheema this year is going to be socsocod year insha allah

Norf waan kuu digey and buying white stuff with caruur is not a good idea, kajoog.

does anyone know an interpreter, good command of Somali/English. £25 ph plus travel cost plus waiting if necessary?

i need qof la isku halayn karo

Juxa   

waryaa buufiska iska dhaaf............i am trying to portray you as qof caadi ah regardless of ngonge's assersions... and pay attention i said family friend, not your friend per se

juxa.

certainly i'm grateful for your defence of my honour. this is appreciated. laakin, know this - i'm not in the least bit bothered by NGONGE's assertions. in fact, i care very little what people think of me. i posses great confidence in my ability to be alone and friendless.

you do release backbiting is haram? in one surat it speaks of backbiting being similar to eating the flesh of a human being.

what were the major themes of the discussion?

you're a mad delusional woman marka dee. enjoy.

i'll be going on leave soon and might stop by dubai. perhaps you'd like to show me around the town? that is, unless, of course, you're already seeing someone other than yourself? LOOL

N.O.R.F;908774 wrote:
Juxa, white goods = fridge, washing machine, cooker (even if they're not white
:D
)

brovs, i'll be having some work done in my kitchen too. i'm thinking DFS!

Juxa   

hahahahahahha, i dont have time to backbite, i say whatever i want to say in your face, and i say waryaa you dont need to be alone or friendliness. the discussion was network of people in my field, enter your lovely sibling,i never made a secret how much i like your sister and wanted to work with her, enter i know that family they are my qaraabo. now say alhamdulilah from hailing from such nice people.

go bother faheema

faheema i will email you, maybe inaad nagu lug darsato if you fancy bit of socsocod insha allah

Faheema.   

^lol, please do, I wouldn't a mind break with the girls :)

Alpha, Now why would you want a 'mad delusional woman' to show you around? I would fear fo your safety if I were you.

Faheema.;908783 wrote:
Now why would you want a 'mad delusional woman' to show you around? I would fear fo your safety if I were you.

i would too. LOL

this is the internet so i could write whatever i want ma fahantahay walal macan?

anyways, i'm already seeing someone and its quite serious. i might be getting married soon too. you're basically a flirt and i reckon you'd be impressed by the offline, friendly, sociable, hopeful al. but that's for the real world. you, on the other hand, are for the online world. actually, i prefer the online world to the real world. LOL

Juxa;908782 wrote:
hahahahahahha, i dont have time to backbite, i say whatever i want to say in your face, and i say waryaa you dont need to be alone or friendliness. the discussion was network of people in my field, enter your lovely sibling,i never made a secret how much i like your sister and wanted to work with her, enter i know that family they are my qaraabo. now say alhamdulilah from hailing from such nice people.

why are you discussing my family on a public forum? how dare you? the next time i see you on the underground - i'm gonna push you down the escalator, i swear.

LOL@Juxa,

are you now saying we related too?

what am i going to do with all these older married women of SOL? caadi maha!