Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Reeyo   

Alpha are you telling me you're mentally retard and like to stroke 'soft' things which eventually results in you killing people?

Wadani: Thats' interesting walal. So men see another Somali as someone who has there back and we females feel judged and threatened.

Reeyo;910812 wrote:
Alpha are you telling me you're mentally retard and like to stroke 'soft' things which eventually results in you killing people?

that is assuming you fall within in this 'soft' category? :D

Apophis;910804 wrote:
My pseudo-intellectual days are behind me and I do not understand a word you have said so please, would you kindly discount me from such weighty considerations in the future. From now on, consider me a regular "bucktooth joe" pleb of SOL.

LOL@Apo,

naga daa bahasha sxb.

NGONGE   

^^ Morning Juxa. I am in a good mood today and that's why I sat back and allowed you to be first in. I seek no ajar for this good gesture. :)

Rahima   

^Be gracious in defeat NG, you were pipped to the post fair and square.

Anyway, good evening from the land of four seasons in the one day.

nuune   

Had this image that Ngonge was running a country called: Broatvillaria, ama Af Soomaali ahaan marka loo turjumo Waddanka Xurmo, I don't know how this came up but we were watchinng some footie, for all it means, it could be a football team but the translation in Somali makes it as dowlad taam ah.

NGONGE   

^^ I could never run a country, saaxib. I never could tell if I'm right wing or left wing most times. :D

Morning to you and evening to Rahima (salaam to you both of course).

nuune   

Was it Norf then who was running the country, I know he is medium wing hehe

Morning to you and everyone else, since I don't have mornings or afternoons, but will adopt to SOL's way of life anyway

Juxa   

Hi all

Ngonge i always get in earlier than you, i just think you deserve a good gesture on a daily basis

Oba,

if you own only one pair of trousers, watch it at night, iron it the morning and wear it in the morning. if it gets dirty on that same day, repeat the same process. if you don't have face cream. use the oil in the dhuxa laafta, if need. what i'm trying to say is....personal appearance are important and integral to your life.