Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Ngonge you dont have red gar ah with henna, nor do you have the grace, ellegance and manners of an old man (over 60). Most importantly you are always mean.

Anyway, odayga is coming to my house to meet my family, siblings etc, i am pleased i gained adeer, it is second adeer since 2005, both i met at work. both were school friends of aabe AUN

Malika   

I hate snow! is falling heavly now...yaa xafadhii ii geyn doona hadhow. I dont like driving whilst its snowing..urrgh.

Afternoon and Jumah Mubarak to all.

Juxa   

oh oh, it is not that heavy and it is melting as soon as it hits the ground, at least where i am things are ok.

Malika leave work soon

NGONGE   

^^ It's very heavy on my side of town and my office balcony has turned all white. Nice when you're indoors but ugly and deadly outside.

p.s.

I'm buying some henna on my way home. I expect lots of respect from now on. :P

Malika   

^Not that lucky - iis fasaxii karii mayo like Ngonge, half a dozen people above to negotiate with...taasii naa waa dibkeedii ledahaay..as soon as 3pm comes am escaping..

It's settling where I am - which is not nice, in my books although the kids cant wait to get out to play..

Ibtisam   

Juxa I spoke to Faheema but iyaad she has lots of things, people and places I lost count. Aniga it is possible I might- keep it in the first 2 weeks of April and I will be game inshallah- providing you come back to SL with me :P hehe

North: Still his town- Im visiting- prolonged, but one day I WILL leave for somewhere exotic and far far away.

underdog   

Juxa;909429 wrote:
Ngonge you dont have red gar ah with henna, nor do you have the grace, ellegance and manners of an old man (over 60). Most importantly you are always mean.

Anyway, odayga is coming to my house to meet my family, siblings etc, i am pleased i gained adeer, it is second adeer since 2005, both i met at work. both were school friends of aabe AUN

Yahooy, maka joogtidoo. You gotta watch out for some of these old guys. They're trying to hook some young women. (and it happens more often then you think.)

they have an old school mack game (like 80s and 90s slow jams) most women in the 25-35 age group can get swept away with that sh!t. If you're prone to getting confused by romantic compliments prefaced with "adeer" you got problems coming.

Malika   

^The said woman is happily married woman - haa uu biqiin..

W.come back!

Juxa, I was out by 2 pm too - hadhaa enjoying hot sabayaad/malab iyo shaah caano leh!...it can snow all it wants now, am safe in my home.

underdog   

Thanks Malika.

Married or not, ever since these family doctors started prescribing that lil blue pill, the old guys are casting wide nets.

hi underdog,

you're probably more familiar with my predecessor Marx. we were enemy once and i enjoyed all our banter. i hope you're doing well and in the best of spirits.