Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Waar these elections are headache ......... Now i have to follow up every single step and it is becoming thousands :D

Afternoon everyone ....... didn't know ZAAD is restricted for foreigners

Had to accompany this old chap with multiple pathologies, probably including gastritis and TB but with diagnosis still mysterious for all the testing; had to request basics such as pilory bacteria test but hope he'll follow through if I'm not there as doctors barely care.

Come to think about all the needless suffering endured by lonely, old or illiterate fellas, my own issues seemed a bit obscene.

Ordered urgent things but received them late again despite extra fees.

So Ngonge do you play mother Theresa too and how far along do you usually sacrifice without getting renumerated? :D

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum all

just returned to my desk, madaxa oo sedex i ah, why cant people remember their own statement? do i need to get kutub and say eedo dhaaro

another late night hufffff bufffff

NGONGE   

^^ I replied to Abu Salman before reading your words there. Heh (mac sonkor).

Abu Salman, I never ever play mother Theresa saaxib. Old Somali men and women require a kind of patiance that I sadly don't have. I don't mind the work, the time or the energy spent on such issues. I just can't stand the arguments the "I know best" and the disrespect you usually end up suffering when all you've tried to do is help. (good luck to you of course). :D

Juxa   

Disrespect, madax adeeg, waali iyo waxan isku darsanay buuq iyo rabsho

still at work and trying to figure out how to get out of this dhiiqo

Abwaan   

Juxa;893029 wrote:
Salaam alaykum all

just returned to my desk, madaxa oo sedex i ah, why cant people remember their own statement? do i need to get kutub and say eedo dhaaro

another late night hufffff bufffff

loool...They probably get used to a readymade for them all the time. Soo waxaas looma baran dee beryahan.:D

Abwaan   

Jacaylbaro;893212 wrote:
Good morning ,,,,,,,,,, the election fever is going crazy.

:D What election? JB waa khafiifay ma is tiraahdeen.. US election is over, Kenya's? Oh Ma Hargeysaad sheegi? Kaalay doorasho badnidinaa? Mise aqoonsi-raadiska ayey ka mid tahay? Election every 6 months....The so-called Dimoqoraadiyaddii aadba ka dheerayseen.:D