Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

wyre   

I have gone to the high court of saudi arabia today, in order to help a sister who's husband was killed in a car accident to get her diyyah

I saw this young indonesian lady who was pregnant and was chained from the legs, they said she met a guy from facebook and he made her pregnant, i dunno did she kill him and is that why she is chained and brought to the maxkamah,, God have mercy on her.

Evening any ways?

Morning All ..........

Norf, That was too funny ...... :D

Wyre, this is another point added to my hate of Saudi Arabia ,,,,, merciless suckers

N.O.R.F   

When cultures clash :D

Morning all. Sounds like reer Hargaisa have a big visitor today. I can see a thread about Juxa's visit along the lines of a HCTV news report. Maanta Hargaisa waxa soo gaadhay SOL Juxa oo loogu soo daweeyey cafetiiriyaga keeka iyo xalwada iibiya ee Kulan :D

Malika   

^Lol - it is called 'somalification of English words..lol - Some sijuis do that as well - kijikada[ spoon in swahili, by adding da, it sounds Somali..heh

Subax kheyr.

Ibti, make sure Juxa gets to see Alpha - so just to slap him for us. Wuu naa wale.

Malika   

^You and you crew, should have lined up on the road - from where the 'visitors' is coming from to where they are going..lol.

xafladh uu saame hee ' Welcome pardi'....

asc,

lol keega iibiya. Helping out this restaurant makes for freebies and crazy fun convos.

Come to think about it there is a market for cafes inside residential areas, eg the sprawling Haramous, back in Djibouti; afternoon trip to more central areas is a bit far without the car.

Where is Ngonge when you need him, can't he have a word with dahabshiil adeer duale ? :D

loooooooooool@Dahabshiil ,,, Waar we don't want Dahabshiil to do everything dee imikaabuu too much yahay. It can give me the space though so that I can do the cafe thing :D

Nooga soo deemi, I provide the contacts/supplies/etc :D

Some rent for $800-1600 a month for a place valued at $40 000: you have plenty of safe inv. opp.

Faheema.   

Afternoon Dhalinyaro (and yes NGONGE that just about includes you) :D

I feel drained this week, too much shaqo ...I think I deserve a spa day this weekend :) IA