Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Juxa   

Norf yes, ibti has spoilt me rotten, i am now thinking of staying for good although i fear i will drive her nuts

wyre   

N.O.R.F;887956 wrote:
:D
:D

Hope you're enjoying yourself in H town Juxa.

wyre,

Illahay ha u sahlo gabadha. Sounds like the judge is a good man but thats the problem with khaleejka. Things depend on who the judge is and what mood he is in. So the diya of 100k is standard for a car accident miya?

though the people can't afford 100 camels which will be more than a million riyals, the sheikhs did fatwa and said that, in an accident someone should pay 300,000 riyals, which the kingdom used to pay 100,000 riyals before a year a go

but the diya of someone killed purposely is either killing the killer or what the family asks in return camels and above

N.O.R.F   

^I know the diya for killing on purpose needs to be accepted but give us more details on the procedures you saw in court for the judge to make his decision. It would be interesting.

Juxa, have you been to Berbera beach yet? The Maansoor hotel there do a nice fish meal (you have to wait ages for it though). The roast hilib geel at Ambassador is great too.

Laas geel ma lagu geeyey? The gardens of gabiley?

Juxa   

Ninyow i have been to endless restaurants and hotels, now all i want is koob shaah ah and to stay in. i did not have time to go gebiley, altho offered i declined and thought i would enjoy to relax and catch up more

I had lunch of fish at berbera beach, saw the old town so it was nice, although the restaurant had 100 cats and ibti kept feeding them. i hate cats

wyre   

Ok it was like this, this man allaha u naxariistee wuxuu dhintay 3 sano ka hor diyadana waxey eheyd 100,000 riyaal, at that arrinta wey socotay maxkammada illaa hada, before a year ayaa waxaa lasoo rogay in diyadu qiimaheedu yahay 300,000 riyaal, marka sheikh yadi kale waxey leeyihiin arrintaan arrin horeysay waaye, xukunki hore halagu dhiibo, sababtoo ah ninki wax dilay wax ma awoodo, and this qaadi wuxuu leeyahay warqadda dhaxalka waxey isoo gaartay kadib markuu xukunka cusub ee diyada, whatever they did wuu kadiiday that's it sxb

Juxa   

JB are you accusing me, inaan magaladina reer maxatiri kasoo wada dhigayo?

actually i had a chance to go around today with another londoner lady and had to actually speak, i found meesha inaan ku badanahay, we just assumed new identities

Chimera, there are tons of opportunity but you have to decide what you want to do, import/export for food and clothing, catering etc waala qaatey so you will need to come up with wax cusub

Glad you had great wlc there Juxa and hope you'll check Arabsiyo too.

I was keen on inviting T. to Jab but it depends on his schedule; maybe we should get a travel/tourism agency with full package on the side come to think about it.

People assume the place is cool but expensive, which it is not with little planning and new power etc projects.

I have some good ideas etc but badly need someone who can follow through ; someone positive, more persistent who can motivate me.

ps: books printing, reliable raw honey, appropriate technology irrigation, mini plants for bricks etc are sorely lacking and lucrative business areas Chimera.

Juxa;887972 wrote:
JB are you accusing me, inaan magaladina reer maxatiri kasoo wada dhigayo?

actually i had a chance to go around today with another londoner lady and had to actually speak, i found meesha inaan ku badanahay, we just assumed new identities

I can show you tons of places ay reer maxaatiri ka buuxaan ,, actually I feel inay half of the town ay iyaga tahayba .... my friends keliyaaba ciidaa ka badan :D

Chimera   

Juxa;887972 wrote:

Chimera, there are tons of opportunity but you have to decide what you want to do, import/export for food and clothing, catering etc waala qaatey so you will need to come up with wax cusub

Abu-Salman;887975 wrote:

ps: books printing, reliable raw honey, appropriate technology irrigation, mini plants for bricks etc are sorely lacking and lucrative business areas Chimera.

Thanks, its easy to overlook many of the 'needs' and instead focus on the 'wants' that are always so much obvious. I'm sure the locals want Cinemas, but more urgently need a cement factory, for example.

Juxa   

cinema is a great idea although the locals value more sheeko and will find difficult to sit quite watching a movie lol

Abu-salman, i would love to go around and visit places sadly i do not have much time insha allah next trip i will come well prepared