Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

NGONGE   

^^ I reckon Juxa should drag her back with her when the holiday is over. :D

(wa calaykom al salaam, Faheema. I assume I was included in the "dhalinyaro" greeting there). :P

Faheema.;884892 wrote:
Salam alaykum & good afternoon dhalinyaro.

Ibti, I think it was the sanbuusa, get well soon dear.

an excellent afternoon and personal greetings of the highest order to you Faheema,

i understand your weekend has officially started today? what do you have planned? when i was previously in dubai in 05, the weekends were excellent and it was always the highlight of my week. i hope you have an excellent weekend Faheema. Al.

*Ibtisam;884862 wrote:
Food poisoning vomiting and stomach pains. All tired. I'm tired I think going to retire soon.

I hate elections. All roads closed. Hmmmmm..

i hope you're feeling better now. i thought you were dying of AIDS at one time or another during our various respective interactions over today.

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon all.

I'm bored. Itchy feet. The Amazon looked very nice on BBC1 last night.

JB, that cake cafe looks nice. Do they do a good cup of tea though? I'm yet to find a place in SL that does a good cuppa.

NGONGE;884909 wrote:
^^ Adigu you are not suited for the job of an awoowe dee. Mise waxba is badalay?
:D

Suited or not ,,, waataa iska timidba ... :D

N.O.R.F;884920 wrote:
JB, that cake cafe looks nice. Do they do a good cup of tea though? I'm yet to find a place in SL that does a good cuppa.

I tried only Lemon tea there ,,,,, It is something worth the damn dollar :D

Actually, sugar is toxic at every level, hence campaigns by experts. Even flour (bread, pastry etc) is very similar unlike grains or gross flour and best minimised (when finely milled it is immediately converted to sugar): it fuels tumorous cells etc etc.

It is ironic but I guess 70-80% of pathologies are potentially avoidable and with heavy prevention and regulation, astronomical health budgets could be reduced as low as 100-300$ per capita (or even less with compliant and frugal citizens). We got the $100/head covered (15% of state budget) in Jabuuti, but still a long way away from Cuban noted efficiency or the Che's vision, not to sound too idealist.

Is sugar toxic - 60 Minutes - Dr. Sanjay Gupta Ali.

Ibtisam   

Salamah

Juxa is in Xamar, she calls and says Ibt why didnt you tell me it was so hot!!! I can't breath. I tell her- errr because I didnt know, I've never been to Xamar. lol. lol haha She thinks we are close like London and Liverpool or something. heheheh

Malika   

^Jumaah Mubarak.

It used to be Juxa that reminded us, it was Friday and how she looked forward to the weekend..lol Swahiligu wexeey tiradaa ' mazoea yana tabu - getting used to something has its downside..lol

The week went so quick - I want it back, half of it I was in bed with flu...arghh

NGONGE   

^^ I know. I liked annoying our southern Avvocato but now that she is gone, her presence is missed. Lets just hope she does not do an Ibti or a Faheema and decides to emigrate. :D

How are you this fine morning, Miss?