Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Why not try and have nicely a word with the father then.

Interesting lady, people do have different sides; it's great to get fresh eggs and produces straight off there (btw, do tell dambass or ashes are great fertilisers, got my tomatoes ready within a month in 96).

Make sure the kids get their 5- a day greens before the selling while we are at it too ('less the villa is spacious or her farming skills informed) :D

There is this uncle who got the foreign funded anti-piracy scheme relocated to the Sland Foreign Ministry under his watch (of course, close links etc), now the plum position ($ 6000 a month? car etc) made him stay largely there.

Nothing much changed as the warabe guy said.

PS mostly there through voip channels for now sxb Alpha lol

Ibtisam   

^^^^The DJ foreign Ministry?

To be honest donors dont know what they are doing- most of the time these projects are just facades and it benefits a few people for a while without any overall benefit for all. The whole idea of wider community is still missing. We are still at the me, me, me stage.

Ibtisam   

Norf there are already two- :P

Abu= I have yet to see the father/husband. Maybe he is a ghost. plus she will come and start a fight- maxa ninkey ku geeyeh ma adiga ayaa raaba. Somali women take certain things seriously. I've decided to let it be- will be nice to the kids when I see them.

Ibti, donors are very much aware of their key destructive role (Italians before, Frenchs accross Africa etc) and prevent any clean counterpart deliberately for all the rhetorics; it's seen as a good thing to get your own mashruuc/funding at any cost...

ps I meant the SLand academician FM.

Norf,

how do hope to use this? i hear ppl saying this and that? do you have a business proposal? NO! i thought so. there are no astroturfs in the whole of somaliland and i'm certain of this because of my extensive links with the football community.

N.O.R.F   

I do have a business plan actually and it will work. Its 5 a side football. Grass pitches are for larger games and are more expensive to maintain.

It will work :D

Ibti, where? How long? 5 a side or full 11 a side?

NGONGE   

^^ You can get an entire (Chinese made) stadium with seats, astro turf and the whole thing for $20,000, saaxib. You don't even have to do any maintenance. I know of a few Burcaawi Londoners who were working on it.

N.O.R.F   

I know. I have lined the suppliers for the turf (Chinese based in Sharjah). Just need to make sure its put down properly with a fence etc.

Ibtisam   

Norf 5 aside. It is private by invite only though. You want a miskiin caawiye kind of thing so maha? Add to your proposal women nights- dadka cadcad like to read women inclusive projects :P

JB that cake place opened= I tired their coconut cake, carrot cake and lemon cake, bloody delicious I tell you. London is in town for sure. I am glad I will have some where to take Juxa :D

Abu okay.

You are probably right. hmmm