Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

lol @ 40yr olf Somali farahs watching Madagasgar 3 :P

Malika : know :D

Ngonge Faheema is a good friend.

I am going to be big as a house as Juxa is on her way with joonyo xamari xalwo too. :P:D

NGONGE   

^^ It's the same reason Norf is going to be watching it dee. The kids can't go on their own. :P

Norf, you'll know when you watch the movie. You'll probably have them singing that song all the way back. :D

p.s.

Most addicts call their dealers "good friends" :P

Juxa   

Salaam alaykum all, did I hear certain qof calling me a dealer?

Ibti I have not packed yet and I am watching ugly Betty rerun

Faheema.   

^W'salam Juxa and Good Afternoon fellow trollers. Nafta ka warama? Hope you've all had a wonderful Eid :)

lol Ibti you're making up for lost chocolate time and I thought Eid time would be the best time to have a Choclate session back to back :D

Madagasgar 3 is awsome,

wyre   

Subax wanaagsan And Eid Wanaagsan, came from the sacred places 8 hours a go,

Maaddeey;883419 wrote:
Asc and Ciid wanaagsan to you too Juxa cadeey, safarki ma soo dhowyahay?.

JB, iska warran?, adoo sida Senegal-kii u labisan baa shalay la sheegay!.
:D

Maaddeey, where are you, I thought i'll meet you somewhere in Mina or Carafa

Ibtisam   

Faheema- Im still eating/

Strange thing is chocolate makes me tired. So I have been eating, sleeping, eating, I have done no work for two days- when I switch the computer on, my brain is dead and I end up watching a film! lol Suuraaf buu iga digey. Drugs iin yaar buu ka sookeya.

Juxa pack dee- u have a few hrs before Xamar taafta kugu degto :D

Next year I want to go Hajji- I say that every year, but I am going to try very hard for the coming one inshallah.

Salaam all ,,,,,,,,,,,,, It was a fabulous Eid holiday.

Now will go back to work tomorrow IA ............ with heaps of work waiting for me.

N.B.

Had to cancel a job interview tomorrow. I've just discovered the pay is lower than my current. So what is the point :D

So, kids to funfair then movie did not leave much time for liv vs ev I guess :D (heard about it, don't have tv);

mine was about draining, old family issues and then joining their celebration by voip (a very complicated bunch...albeit generous at times).

Ibti, magnesium deficiency may cause chocolate craving (seeds, whole grains, salad vs draining refined sugars).

Ciid mirrored my life; full of promises and potential yet deeply unsatisfying had it not been for my practising side.

Alhamdulilah, no reported disaster this time though; glad yours was joyful ciid fellow solers...

Ibtisam   

Abu I think you might be right I have not eaten anything with seeds, no whole grains, salads waan ka wiswisa anywhere but home.

Lol @ Ciid mirrored my life; full of promises and potential yet deeply unsatisfying! That is a bad feeling to have dearest. Snap out of it. Eid is for the kids to enjoy and for the adults to show love and share whatever they have (life is not so different either I guess). Stop over planning and reach for those potential- next Ciid yaaney ku so nooqonin adiga oo halkii faadiya. :)

JB it is not always about money. I have been offered jobs with ridiculousness pay, but I've turned down and take lesser paid ones. clear conscious and happiness cannot have a monetary value.

Ibti, I agree with you but this moment and under the family pressure, sometimes you go for the high pay even if it means you put yourself at risk.

Now go find me a job in Afghanistan, Iraq and Kismayo ........ :D

Faheema.   

Good afternoon all.

SOL has had it! Way isku yaacday. Mise I am getting old and developed low threshold for bullshit and bilaamacni nonsense.

N.O.R.F   

Scripts baa meesha ku batay. You don't know whose who anymore. Anyway, morning all. Time to get some rest in before half term is over.

JB, Somaliland Business Fund deadline baaba joogee do you have any ideas? :D

loooooool@Faheema ,,, I agree with you. Waa another planet imika. :D

Norf, useless baad tihiin adiga iyo mid aan ogahay ,,,,, imikaad soo toostay sow maaha :D